• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The links justifying time eater's AP don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone fix this links in Time Eater's AP section? When I click on them, I get redirected to the Imgur, but all it says is "Oops! We couldn't find that page!"
(Sorry if this is in the wrong category)

Pretty sure these were the links Oblivion sent, I was in that thread, plus this isn't a CRT, just a replacement thread, Time Eater is already agreed to be low 2-C

The AP justification of Time Eater's profile directly states that he erases time and space on a universal scale. My thread is about how the links do a bad job at justifying this, so this is on topic. Either the links should be changed or the justification should. Both would be best. Also, even if this slightly off topic, I'don't like to point out that Time Eater's destruction was only directly shown to be multi-planetary. It'seems likely solar system level given that it the Wisp planet it affected must be pretty distant from Sonic's planet. It's possibly even 4-A, but I find it odd that Tails said his tearing through time was damaging the world instead of the dimension. That's the term Sonic characters always use to refer to the universe. Here's the changes that I think should be made:

Replace the links that don’t work with the ones that do, and add Time Eater's restoration of Crisis City to his low 2-C justification. It's the only thing left that implies he's at this tier tbh

In Sonic Rush both Sonic and Blaze use world, also the "End of World" level, anyways those links do work in the context of the game, tommorow I will replace them and add Crisis City being erased

In Sonic Rush both Sonic and Blaze use world, also the "End of World" level, anyways those links do work in the context of the game, tommorow I will replace them and add Crisis City being erased
Alright thanks. Feels good to have my first decently major contribition to the Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back