• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ill take it on... again...

Anywho, what if X were to hide underground to prevent from looking at it?

It should be noted X hid himself away from the contestants for 3 episodes, and an episode would equal a day, so that means he was hidden for 3 days.

But then here comes this question: how will X hit IW without looking at or hearing noise from it?

Im not to sure...Though the letter just has to hit the IW once and its destroyed, but in turn X becomes insane.

Of course, that would be out of sight. And X would have to dig underground, but the Worshipper wouldnt really manage to track him down. Since X can hide himself for 3 days, and even has very high stamina, it would result in an inconclusive since IW cant find X and X cant even kill IW without looking at it and being driven with madness.

wouldn't X need prior knowledge to hide underground? that isn't exactly a go-to move. I vote IW

i dunno about that. X's AP is SO much higher than IW's dura that it'd still just be a one shot if X can successfully attack IW

If they make a noise (Such as walking, crawling, buzzing, etc.) it will make someone go mad even if the sound wasn't them

i mean, yeah I guess if speed were unequal then X would speed blitz and there'd be no fight, but that's why speed is equal.

Back