• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This thread probably should get closed for the meantime. And considering was it you or Lordtracer said something about a verse wide revision coming soon. This thread should get taken into account for when the revisions happen. Cause there's a good chance whatever rating is accepted here will get yeeted when that day comes

Well, there’s a new calc that Hinata scales to, then the verse wide revisions won’t really affect it. Plus it’s gonna be a while before we get to The Last/Blank Period, so I don’t see the harm in leaving this open until we get a calc.

Speed scaling seems fine, unsure about the statistics upgrade but I'll contact some knowledge staff members.
Hi
Regarding the calculation for the "at least High 7A, far higher" tiering for Hinata you asked me to provide as an evidence, I got help from someone who gave me a better idea on how to determine how much the damage on the moon caused.
Look at the angle of Naruto's position when Toneri captured Hinata after she tanked the attack
80a5515c78873808ee13d08589760b9566cf2ecb.png

Can you see how slant and curved the walls are due to the crater the explosion caused?
Now see Kurama inside the same crater
a5eb19b9009f0ba60b5b3f94bc6583ec6d455e32.jpg

It also has the same slant/curved walls indicating that the attack Hinata tanked was the exact same location Kurama was writing on.
There were only 3 gigantic explosions that occured on the moon. The first was the attack Hinata tanked, the second was the attack that split the moon in half, and the third was the punch Naruto gave Toneri that caused a huge crater. We know that the crater Kurama is standing on obviously cant be from the moon splitting attack and it wasnt from the punch Naruto gave Toneri either because we can clearly see that the crater Naruto's punch caused didnt make any curved wall
6479160f545e565a85effb105aa870d7bc44f54d.png

That leaves us with the last option which is the attack Hinata tanked and we could see the similarity between the craters. The fact than Kurama with "8 tails" could easily fit inside the crater Hinata tanked proves her durability does scale to at least High 7A and far higher. Kurama is as large as a mountain but he looked small compared to the crater. Not to mention the depth Hinata had to tank.
Please let me know what you think about this. Is this enough evidence for the upgrade request for Hinata?
Thanks for reading it.

Last edited:
M3X, a Calc Group Member and knowledgeable Naruto supporter, said he'd attempt calcing the feat for us, but it might take some time.
Hi UchihaSlayer96
Regarding the calculation for the "at least High 7A, far higher" tiering for Hinata you asked me to provide as an evidence, I asked M3X to help me out but he hasnt given me a feedback for over 2 months now. I guess he had a lot of stuffs to do so I wont try disturbing him anymore. Luckily for me, I got help from another person who gave me a better idea on how to determine how much the damage on the moon caused.
Look at the angle of Naruto's position when Toneri captured Hinata after she tanked the attack
80a5515c78873808ee13d08589760b9566cf2ecb.png

Can you see how slant and curved the walls are due to the crater the explosion caused?
Now see Kurama inside the same crater
a5eb19b9009f0ba60b5b3f94bc6583ec6d455e32.jpg

It also has the same slant/curved walls indicating that the attack Hinata tanked was the exact same location Kurama was writing on.
There were only 3 gigantic explosions that occured on the moon. The first was the attack Hinata tanked, the second was the attack that split the moon in half, and the third was the punch Naruto gave Toneri that caused a huge crater. We know that the crater Kurama is standing on obviously cant be from the moon splitting attack and it wasnt from the punch Naruto gave Toneri either because we can clearly see that the crater Naruto's punch caused didnt make any curved wall
6479160f545e565a85effb105aa870d7bc44f54d.png

That leaves us with the last option which is the attack Hinata tanked and we could see the similarity between the craters. The fact than Kurama with "8 tails" could easily fit inside the crater Hinata tanked proves her durability does scale to at least High 7A and far higher. Kurama is as large as a mountain but he looked small compared to the crater. Not to mention the depth Hinata had to tank.
Please let me know what you think about this. Is this enough evidence for the upgrade request for Hinata?
Thanks for reading it.

Last edited:
The fact than Kurama with "8 tails" could easily fit inside the crater Hinata tanked proves her durability does scale to at least High 7A and far higher. Kurama is as large as a mountain but he looked small compared to the crater. Not to mention the depth Hinata had to tank.
I’m like 99.9% sure we don’t use the height of the Bijuu for scaling since it’s wildly inconsistent.

And even if we did, that doesn’t mean you can guesstimate it to High 7-A.

I’m like 99.9% sure we don’t use the height of the Bijuu for scaling since it’s wildly inconsistent.

And even if we did, that doesn’t mean you can guesstimate it to High 7-A.
It wasnt me who guesstimated it to high 7A. It was one of the calc team member DragonGamerZ913 did.

504bd90d1e06d1d32eeb92ae94f62035b7e737cc.png

b0dc039bb2a675b91aa4b4b7a7cf68165b9ca64c.png

Doesn’t really change my point, we can’t assign a value based on eyeballing it, and Bijuu size is too inconsistent to use.

Doesn’t really change my point, we can’t assign a value based on eyeballing it, and Bijuu size is too inconsistent to use.
So is pixel-scaling the only way to check the size of the crater? If it is, then I would have to tell the calc member to help me out.

Back