• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Curses has a bad time

Going in this cursed place full of cursed techniques... how is this not a stomp for Sukuna? Sans gets easily outlasted, and apparently he cannot even see Sukuna's attacks coming due to these being invisible, meaning that IA is meaningless here.

Plus if he can easily regenerate his soul from big damage... how is Sans gonna win?

Going in this cursed place full of cursed techniques... how is this not a stomp for Sukuna? Sans gets easily outlasted, and apparently he cannot even see Sukuna's attacks coming due to these being invisible, meaning that IA is meaningless here.
Plus if he can easily regenerate his soul from big damage... how is Sans gonna win?
The newest argument for Sans is that he can use his 4thwall awareness to atleast force a Incon before Dying. Though i and alot of other people believe he will just get dismantled before he can think to do that.

Every other argument you could make for Sans has been given a unrefuted counter.

Do with this information as you will.

Logging off, permanently. Grace is in a few hours 🙏

Last edited:
The newest argument for Sans is that he can use his Plot Manipulation to atleast force a Incon before Dying. Though i and alot of other people believe he will just get dismantled before he can think to do that.
The ****? Since when Sans has Plot hax????

That's just offensive 4th wall awareness of him extending his turn, but that lasts until he falls fully asleep, the **** is that even useful to?

HOW THE **** DID THIS GET TO 10 PAGES!??!?!?!? (I'll try to respond to some things, but if it's already been said then ignore it)

Actually, I've read Flowey's profile, and Sans is capable of harming her despite having Soul hax resistance and Soul immunity, so Sans Soul attacks will work
He heals. There's Anti-Feats of Frisk healing his Soul Damaging attacks using regular healing items.

Dw I will probably get that sins thing on the profile soon.

Anyways does Sukuna have any answer to Sans' special attack though? He lacks the fourth wall awareness to deal with it
Huh, good luck then.

That's if Sans can survive that long enough. I don't think Sukuna is getting over Chara levels of evil because Chara likes to destroy entire timelines, straight up point blank, while Sukuna kills for fun. Same mindset, but different consequences.

Do you think Sans felt anything while dodging Frisk’s attack while being ASLEEP? Think about it instead of simping for Dismantle bs
I guess it depends on how Chara attacking Sans looks. Like, for example, does Chara's attack literally appear on Sans? Or is it something else?

Funny enough, Sans soul danmaku also ends up killing Sukuna in seconds (And yes, he can bypass Sukuna's Soul Resistances)
HUH? Dude no. Just...no man.

(and reminder KARMA will soul damage and badly injure Sukuna by each attacks, as well as bypassing Soul Resistance due to harming Flowey, who resist/is immune to Soul hax)
Ohhhh, wait...I'm pretty sure someone can overcome resistance by damaging them with an attack that goes over their shown resistance. I guess this is Layered then? You gotta make a CRT for this.

(This is about Grace almost being over)
Yea, I either feel like this match needs to be redone or to remove all the votes. I don't think removing the votes would be fair since ahem TEN PAGES OF TALKING.

His best dodging feat is dodging four attacks from that one fist weapon if you count all four as one concurrent attack instead of a rapid-fire one.
This is what I was talking about when Sans can dodge more than one attack.

It’s that goddamn SI that the Undertale fans keep talking about.
Is Sukuna more evil than Chara? Let's see them go band for band in evilness.

He heals. There's Anti-Feats of Frisk healing his Soul Damaging attacks using regular healing items.
To add salt to the wound.

aK5b3Mb.png

L M A O
M
A
O
? Monsters dont have digestion systems buddy, the food in the underground become energy
It sounds a pretty clear anti feat to me, given he lost control over it.
If I throw a fireball and you use ice manipulation to counter it, is that an antifeat for my fire?

Sukuna would just stand, since he has no idea he is in a box seen by the higher reality that can be moved to the the very concept of his attacks lol

? Monsters dont have digestion systems buddy, the food in the underground become energy
It just means they convert food in energy.
If I throw a fireball and you use ice manipulation to counter it, is that an antifeat for my fire?
Pretty much.
Sukuna would just stand, since he has no idea he is in a box seen by the higher reality that can be moved to the the very concept of his attacks lol
If a random kid could kill Sans in his sleep, then Sukuna def can too.

It just means they convert food in energy.
They dont digest it, the food just energises their being lol
Pretty much.
N...no. Same way why a character beating up a Planetary character scales instead of downgrading the said character unless there is a big reason why they shouldnt
If a random kid could kill Sans in his sleep, then Sukuna def can too.
Sukuna needed a 1v3 against Gojo so Gojo is 3 Sukunas strong, Gojo has 2 blue eyes Sans has 1 so Sans is 1.5 Sukuna strong

I guess monsters are selling food that no one can eat, great salesman tactics for sure

And definitely Amalgamates want to eat things they cannot even eat, and Alphys was definitely not surprised to see that her vending machines had human food that no one could eat. Makes sense, perfect argument! /s

Back