• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Curses has a bad time

Even if he does Teleport away how is going to Capitalize on it? Even using Teleportation he was exhausted trying to fight Frisk and became tired only after 24 Slashes.
He used it 6 times a row in a quick paste while being fatigued???
Sukuna has way better range than Frisk so is going to get more tired more quickly.
Not reaching Sans....

It's a stomp if his Dismantles are completely untraceable. If they're not, I guess if sans lives long enough he could use his special attack?
(This is about Grace almost being over)
Why does people think Invisible equates to unsensable?

Not like Sans won't reply with Damaku from there anyways

I would also like to point out that Sans doesn't start with Teleportation. He only uses it half away into the boss fight when is already exhausted.
They both go all out from the start

Sans can sense CE according to their paves due to verse equal so it wont be untraceable
Assuming he can sense Sukuna's slashes, there will simply be too many for him to effectively dodge and deal with.

And please don't bring up the teleportation. He isn't going to capitalize on it in any meaningful way before getting fatigued.

Someone said it can be sensed by someone sensing the air or smth, also where was that layer accepted??
It was accepted before that thread of Fuji was even created
Energy Projection & Enhanced Invisibility (Sukuna can send slashes, invisible to even sorcerers and cursed spirits, flying at his opponent via Dismantle[9])
Maki could dodge because despiste the fact that you cant hear or see it coming, it still affects the world, like the air, so she senses the air vibrations and predicts its trajectory

His Regen is limited to mid tho, he's not healing from Soul oblideration
It also extends to his soul.
dQPqJsL.png

If RCT heals Sukuna’s soul & body so instantly and is so OP (at least as Sukuna simps claim), then what’s even the point of this thread if Sans can do nothing? I have a feeling that this is a spite matchup

And please don't bring up the teleportation. He isn't going to capitalize on it in any meaningful way before getting fatigued.
Sans will sense Sukuna's emotions and will start going all out from the start, so yes, he'll use it.

Wait, I just realized. If we're using Sukuna's second key, doesn't that mean he can transfer any damage done to his soul to Megumi's soul instead?
Can he do that in a second or less?

It was accepted before that thread of Fuji was even created
Which doeant mean anything. You need to get it reaccepted. Thats the point of the threas.
If RCT heals Sukuna’s soul & body so instantly and is so OP (at least as Sukuna simps claim), then what’s even the point of this thread if Sans can do nothing? I have a feeling that this is a spite matchup
Since the begin it was said that Sukuna stomps. You guys that cant read
Sans can still incon whenever he wants. Idk why everyone forgets that sans just pulls the special attack when he realises he might lose and with his INSANE intelligence he would easily deduce how strong Sukuna is

Which doeant mean anything. You need to get it reaccepted. Thats the point of the threas.

Sans can still incon whenever he wants. Idk why everyone forgets that sans just pulls the special attack when he realises he might lose and with his INSANE intelligence he would easily deduce how strong Sukuna is
Sukuna dismantles him before he thinks to use his special attack. And in character he doesn't use it until like the very end.

No, you dont need that, at least not always. Its already in the profile so its fine, you can at best ask if it should be removed or not.

The invisibility of stands, bleach's souls, the In from HxH, are accepted as layered even without that thread

I don't believe in the "Mahoraga can totally adapt to this trvst me" argument. The only way you can wank him to that level is assuming he can adapt to something like the Comedian technique which can break the fourth wall.

IA dodge >
700a6e255a60c0eaaa18b4969529bb16.jpg

I never really got why we treated Sans as some dodge god. Like yes, IA action is good... against attacks in the order of magnitude of what they're shown to dodge. Me having Instinctive Actions that lets me dodge a dudes punch 50 times doesn't mean I can suddenly dodge 50 billion bullets coming at me like I'm in Tohou or some shit.

Sans has never shown his IA can let him dodge thousands of invisible giant slashes being spammed at him like a minigun. He realistically can't dodge that shit at all. And even if I give him the benefit of the doubt, Sans exhausts him immediately because he fires hundreds of slashes in a single attack vs Frisk swinging a knife at him ONCE per turn 24 times.

Question: has Sans dodged hundreds of attacks at the same time with his instinctive actions? If no, then there's literally no reason to believe he can just "dodge" thought based dismantles, with the exception of teleportation (which he doesn't start with).

He took long because he was kicking our asses, he canonically kills us 13+ times casually. With his cosmic awareness level intelligence it wont be hard.
No, you dont need that, at least not always. Its already in the profile so its fine, you can at best ask if it should be removed or not.

The invisibility of stands, bleach's souls, the In from HxH, are accepted as layered even without that thread
Which is wrong. Nearly all layers need to be reevaulated iirc. Otherwise the thread would have no purpose

Question: has Sans dodged hundreds of attacks at the same time with his instinctive actions? If no, then there's literally no reason to believe he can just "dodge" thought based dismantles, with the exception of teleportation (which he doesn't start with).
His best dodging feat is dodging four attacks from that one fist weapon if you count all four as one concurrent attack instead of a rapid-fire one.

Back