• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Curses has a bad time

Mahoraga can probably adapt to it, if I had to guess.
Mahorago CAN NOT adapt to fricking meta fictional attacks wtf??
Ahem what? Sans will literally pull it out when he realises he might lose, the only reason he kept it away against Frisk was because he could easily manhandle them.

Anyways, Sukuna is literally just done when Sans pulls out his Special Attack but same can be said for DE so I personally think this is an Incon.

You need Cursed Energy to see Cursed Energy in JJK.
Guys, what happened to SBA
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Good to know, I still vote Sans via IA, insane Danmaku and destroying Sukuna’s soul in less than a second
Sukuna IA him :geek:
Do you think Sans felt anything while dodging Frisk’s attack while being ASLEEP? Think about it instead of simping for Dismantle bs
^Said by one of the undertale wankers who think Sans dodge anything everytime at anytime all the time

"The basis for the energy is from the negative emotions of humans which can be controlled by Sorcerers and Curses."

Sans can literally sense EXP and LOVE which are negative emotions and actually more abstract than CE

Do you think Sans felt anything while dodging Frisk’s attack while being ASLEEP? Think about it instead of simping for Dismantle bs
700a6e255a60c0eaaa18b4969529bb16.jpg

Sans dodges 24 attacks before getting tired. Those attacks are a single simple slash. Sukuna can fire out a metric shit-ton of slashes every second via Dismantle. Even if we want to assume Sans can dodge Sukuna's danmaku slashes (When his best feat is dodging a single knife slash per turn, and IA is only assumed to work on a scale it's been shown too), he would become exhausted within the first few seconds of the match and then be killed after.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sukuna spamming Dismantle on Yuji.
Ev417RiWEAMa6yf

Sukuna literally slashing Geto's daughter into hundreds of tiny meat cubes

I mean look how he uses that shit in the anime. He can fire it off like a minigun. Sans isn't dodging all of that, and even if he does, he becomes tired after dodging 24 of them and then is immediately struck and killed.

Worst case scenario, Sukuna gets bored of Sans dodging, and uses Malevolent Shrine to make it physically impossible for Sans to dodge. Not sure why this is even really a debate. I feel Sans abilities are heavily

It literally fuction exactly like Higuruma's domain, I don't see why it wouldn't be able to.
"It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this power can obtain any ability whatsoever. Its extent and complexity only go as far its feats and scaling have gone for it, in relation up to countermeasures to powers that already exist in the setting or similar, in a case by case basis."

Pretty sure JJK has no meta fictional abilities

"It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this power can obtain any ability whatsoever. Its extent and complexity only go as far its feats and scaling have gone for it, in relation up to countermeasures to powers that already exist in the setting or similar, in a case by case basis."

Pretty sure JJK has no meta fictional abilities
It's literally just bootleg Law Manipulation. Mahoraga can deal with Law Manipulation.

He never did that on his fight 🤓
This is why we hop into threads without reading the other's standard tactics🤓👆
  • Teleportation: While Sans is unable to reset the universe in the manner of someone such as Frisk or Flowey, he has shown to have a useful form of teleportation, allowing him to teleport not only himself but objects and other people, as well. During battle, Sans will OFTEN teleport his opponent, himself, and his attacks, not only moving out of harm's way but moving his foe into the path of a new attack. He has also shown the ability to restrain an enemy by repeatedly warping them back to their initial position.

As per usual of you thinking your opinion--> the rest
actually that would be > rather than --->, since that thing implies you are pointing rather than stating "greater than"! :geek:
It's literally just bootleg Law Manipulation. Mahoraga can deal with Law Manipulation.
It was removed, I personally think its Law hax but it doesnt work like that Ig. Tbh Sans should probably have Info 2 with that since the games mechanics and etc. are fundamentally info 2

He never did that on his fight 🤓
Wow really
Teleportation: While Sans is unable to reset the universe in the manner of someone such as Frisk or Flowey, he has shown to have a useful form of teleportation, allowing him to teleport not only himself but objects and other people, as well. During battle, Sans will often teleport his opponent, himself, and his attacks, not only moving out of harm's way but moving his foe into the path of a new attack. He has also shown the ability to restrain an enemy by repeatedly warping them back to their initial position.

But again sans can't really kill Sukuna, that guy has virtually instant Mid Regen for his soul.
The only thing sans can realistically do here is incon with his special attack, and even then it's still dubious if it'd work or not.

Teleport out of the range of his attacks will do the job lmfao
hqdefault.jpg

Pretty sure Sans dodges an attack and Sukuna proceeds to fire hundreds more in every direction Sans teleports, making it pretty damn hard to avoid. I don't see Sans lasting more than a few seconds before being completely worn out with how fast and many can be fired at once. If Sukuna fired like one small slash per arm swing, I could see where you're coming from and would be more in Sans favor, but that's not the case, so I just disagree with the notion that Sans can avoid Sukuna for any significant amount of time.

Like worst case scenario, Sukuna whips out Domain Expansion, and he's lost.

Okay, but Sukuna kills Sans instantly innit.
Ye the issue is that Dismantle range is only put at tens of meters, while Sans can spam his Soul Attacks from at least 18 meters away
Range: Tens of Meters with Bone Attacks, higher with Gaster Blasters,[Statistics Values 4]

(and reminder KARMA will soul damage and badly injure Sukuna by each attacks, as well as bypassing Soul Resistance due to harming Flowey, who resist/is immune to Soul hax)

Can you guys please resad the thread. Every argument y'all have made for Sans was given a counter on the last page. Even the teleportation.
How about you stop ignoring new arguments
Sukuna's Range:
Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters with DISMANTLE and Cleave

Sans' Teleportation Range:
Hundreds of Meters[Statistics Values 5] with Teleportation

Sukuna's only option is Melovalant's Shrine at this point

up to Two Hundred Meters with Malevolent Shrine

It's a stomp if his Dismantles are completely untraceable. If they're not, I guess if sans lives long enough he could use his special attack?
(This is about Grace almost being over)

Back