• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aquaman swam through the oceans at high speeds, searching for more fish to bring back to the village. AS he did, a sudden glow on the ocean floor caught his eye. He went for a closer look, and it appeared to be a perfectly shaped Pearl. "Huh" he thought to himself, "Well it might be worth something." Arthur then returned to the village and set the Pearl next to his bed, and decided to go for a nap.

He awoke to yelling and commotion, and quckly equipped his armor and trident. When he got outside, a woman, appearing to be completly White in skin color, and a blue jacket with a star on it. The woman turnbed to Arthur, and yelled "You! You're the one who tried to take me! You'll pay for what you've done!" The woman then seemingly had a spear, as if from nowhere. Arthur then noticed the gem stone in her forehead and said "I don't know what you're talking about lady, but that Pearl is mine, and I'm going to take it back!" They then stared each other down, awaiting the battle to commence.

-Both at 7-A

-Speed is =

-Battle takes place in the Icelandic village from JL.

Pearl: (0 votes)

Aquama: (0 votes)

Thunder McQuee: (0 votes)

Pearl6 by dottorfile-da2y4h2
AquamanTransparent

Back