• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more haxed Light variant is now on the case of defeating the evil clown of gotham!

SBA, Speed equal. Joker has a Gun, Light has the death note aand both have a week of prep.
8739a945b69fe4b780ed0cc9b5f5480c
Joker arthur fleck

If Light is smart enough to get Joker's real name in that period of time then this goes to Light. If not, (probably not seeing that he only has Above Average intelligence) Joker literally outclasses in EVERY WAY (AP, Dura, Stamina, Range, Intelligence). Joker wins. Don't try to change my mind.

KingEzran said:
If Light is smart enough to get Joker's real name in that period of time then this goes to Light. If not, (probably not seeing that he only has Above Average intelligence) Joker literally outclasses in EVERY WAY (AP, Dura, Stamina, Range, Intelligence). Joker wins. Don't try to change my mind.
"Don't try to change my mind" is the kind of quote that makes your vote invalid, dude. Chill.

Fine then. If Light is smart enough to get Joker's real name in that period of time then this goes to Light. If not, (probably not seeing that he only has Above Average intelligence) Joker literally outclasses in EVERY WAY (AP, Dura, Stamina, Range, Intelligence). Joker wins. Better?

Actually no.

The netflix death note is broken.

He could very well kill Joker by just writting "The Joker", or get the president to launch a tactical drone strike at the location he so desires or write some random's name to attack Joker or order someome to write in the notebook in his place.

Turner killed and remotely controlled a possesed Watari by literally writting Watari.

But yeah, he can cause collateral damage.

So anyone around him could cause a shooting on command or turn into suicide bombers.

You're misunderstanding, Ted. Netflix changed Watari's name to Watari (it was originally code name), that's why the Death Note worked on him. Since Joker is known for hiding his identity EXTREMELY well, and he outclasses Turner in every way, my vote goes to him.

Light can still cause collateral damage or turn anyone around himself (that he might know, like the president or some neighnor into a assassin against Joker.)

Or even change probability.

Joe Doe Dodges all attacks from the man that is trying to kill me and kills him instsntly by shooting him in the head.

First off, intelligence rating for Light doesn't exactly... matter? He downright brilliant when it comes to using the Death Note, as seen in the climax, which is literally an ass pull he thought up at the last second. That is the only thing that matters in the matchup

Secondly, a week of prep means Light can basically write how the entire goddamn battle goes. He can write "Oh X character is killed while shooting down my assailant from killing me" while "Character Y is dies by getting damaged by every attack my assailant uses on me but keeps on missing" and "Character Z saves my life and then shoots himself in the head". Even if Death Note doesn't do collateral kills (which it definitely does), he can still incap or KO Joker.

What are the wincons for Joker btw?

Joker's feats don't even seem 9-C tbh. I might make a CRT for that when I see the movie.

It's a haxstomp for Light. Doesn't matter how powerful Joker is when he can't even hit him due to the fate manipulation. He can hax stomp with less than a day of prep, a week is overkill. Take out the prep and it's a stomp in the other direction

Zark2099 said:
Joker's feats don't even seem 9-C tbh. I might make a CRT for that when I see the movie.
Someone is trying to do a CRT of downgrading Joker and it's not going through.

Anyhow, I have more than enough reason to believe this is a stomp, so I'll be closing this. Any arguments against that can be addressed onto my wall, and if a solid reason were to be given, I'd definitely reopen it.

Totally not me testing out my new mod powers by hakai'ing an obviously stompish thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back