• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yuji

The hunter

Rules:

Speed equalized

First key hunter and fearsome womb arc yuji

Hunter has a rifle and shotgun along with double ammo and sniper rifle.

Battle takes place in shinjuku city japan

Starting distance is 100ft

Last edited:
If I understand the scenario and the characters correctly, it really depends on if Yuji can either dodge Hunter's weapons in time to either hide and formulate a plan, close the gap and land a punch and/or find some debris to throw.

If I understand the scenario and the characters correctly, it really depends on if Yuji can either dodge Hunter's weapons in time to either hide and formulate a plan, close the gap and land a punch and/or find some debris to throw.
I brought the shotgun because yuji has sukuna in him so wouldn’t he need to blast yuji’s brains out in order to permanently put him out since he can’t regen a destroyed brain

First of all, the guy is 10-A, so any hit of Itadori is a insta kill. The shotgun has inferior value to Itadori's AP by about 1.75839439667x, so it will hardly give any trouble. He also has high mobility and agility, plus a knife that he can use to throw at the hunter, making him a very hard target to shot. His pain and stamina is also very big to the point where he could keep fightning even without his hand and have his body all pierced. The Hunter has barely any proper mean to put Itadori down, who will just be running towards him nonstop

I hate how this match was added because I activated the notification yet I didn't recived anything,

First of all, the guy is 10-A, so any hit of Itadori is a insta kill. The shotgun has inferior value to Itadori's AP by about 1.75839439667x, so it will hardly give any trouble. He also has high mobility and agility, plus a knife that he can use to throw at the hunter, making him a very hard target. His pain and stamina is also very big to the point where he could keep fightning even without his hand and have his body all pierced. The Hunter has barely any proper mean to put Itadori who will just be running towards him nonstop

I hate how this match was added because I activated the notification yet I didn't recived anything,
He does have a rifle that has 14 shots so does the shotgun

Actually it’s 14 shots and given He’s human hunter will likely aim at his head or chest
Yes, so? As I have already said, if it hits the chest it won't put Itadori down, he will just keep fightning.

Plus, Itadori is a human with acrobatics capable to dodge even bullshit like Simple Domain, which is a technique that allows the user to hit anything that enters the range automatically. He could also use strategies like lifting dust from the ground to block the hunter's vision from him

Theres no way that the Hunters wins this more than Itadori

Yes, so? As I have already said, if it hits the chest it won't put Itadori down, he will just keep fightning.

Plus, Itadori is a human with acrobatics capable to dodge even bullshit like Simple Domain, which is a technique that allows the user to hit anything that enters the range automatically. He could also use strategies like lifting dust from the ground to block the hunter's vision from him

Theres no way that the Hunters wins this more than Itadori
I wasn’t asking hunter winning this more than itadori I just wanted to know if this ain’t a stomp

Its a stomp for Itadori most likely. The distance of them is not even some dozen of meters

The fact that this got FRA train so easy really sucks

Its a stomp for Itadori most likely. The distance of them is not even some dozen of meters

Oh wait I realized hunter has tranquilizers if I give him those all of his rounds will be tranq ojes

And if even one of them hits itadori he’ll go to sleep instantly and be incapped.

Would that help with the match?

I gave him tranquilizers in the OP

Does it help a bit?

Uh... When did this thread specifically get FRA-trained? Nobody has commented Hunter FRA before you spoke up for Yuji unless you meant the Agent match. Also, his weapons upscale from their value due to being able to oneshot dinos that are much stronger than the one that performed the feat.

Uh... When did this thread specifically get FRA-trained? Nobody has commented Hunter FRA before you spoke up for Yuji unless you meant the Agent match. Also, his weapons upscale from their value due to being able to oneshot dinos that are much stronger than the one that performed the feat.
So who do you think wins?

So who do you think wins?
I'm placing my bet on Yuji. Hunter can be oneshotted and have neither explosives nor automatic weapons to overwhelm him unlike Agent. The greater starting distance does mean Yuji may still have to take several shots. Him dodging Simple Domain isn't as impressive as it sounds as he did it through superior speed and acrobatic. Speed equalization makes Hunter's bullets thousands of times faster than him.

Though how many shots would it take though? Granted he’s got 14 bullets thanks to double ammo though the carnivores game does mention that the sniper rifle isn’t exactly a weapon for a charging animal or anything that is charging at you

Sorry but Yuji wipes the hell out of Hunter via Skills and CE
This was yuji before he became a sorcerer aka first key

The only cursed energy he has is through exorcising cursed spirits he doesn’t use CE anywhere else

He can’t really manipulate it in this key only exorcise stuff through The knife

And given the distance hunter has a chance to defeat yuji so it’s not a stomp just in favor of yuji more

Back