• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalised

Fight takes place in some jungle

The Hunter and Metal Man have all of their equipment, including optional equipment (however, Metal Man’s energy projection and tranquilizers are restricted)

Hunter’s first key is being used and has prior knowledge of Metal Man

Both start 5 feet away from each other

The Hunter: 9

Metal Man:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Speed unequalised

The Hunter and Metal Man have all of their equipment, including optional equipment (however, Metal Man’s energy projection is restricted)

Hunter’s second key is being used and has prior knowledge of Metal Man

Both start 4 meters away from each other

The Hunter:

Metal Man:

Inconclusive:
Sorry but I know zero shit about the second key hunter. I always stick to first key only so use that

Speed unequalised

The Hunter and Metal Man have all of their equipment, including optional equipment (however, Metal Man’s energy projection is restricted)

Hunter’s first key is being used and has prior knowledge of Metal Man

Both start 4 meters away from each other

The Hunter:

Metal Man:

Inconclusive:
Question how does his force field work does he need to activate it is it passive

How strong is it

Given the hunter’s weapons upscale from 35 megajoules. (Which can one-shot someone 9-B)

Also how does his invisibility work too.

One shot to the head or something and hunter might kill him

Depending on distance he’ll either use the rifle or revolver, if it’s farther i’d think he’d use sniper rifle although it did say it’s not for someone who is charging at you.

Also the shotgun would blow this metal dude’s head off I guess.
Oh shit you mentioned all optional equipment that would include tranquilizers

Meaning all his ammo is tranquilizers and given the armor they probably can’t pierce. You should restrict the tranquilizers.

Also how does the electrocution work?

Question how does his force field work does he need to activate it is it passive

How strong is it

Given the hunter’s weapons upscale from 35 megajoules. (Which can one-shot someone 9-B)

Also how does his invisibility work too.

One shot to the head or something and hunter might kill him
Forcefields aren’t exactly passive iirc. He’s just able to use them on command

Depending on distance he’ll either use the rifle or revolver, if it’s farther i’d think he’d use sniper rifle although it did say it’s not for someone who is charging at you.

Also the shotgun would blow this metal dude’s head off I guess.

Oh shit you mentioned all optional equipment that would include tranquilizers

Meaning all his ammo is tranquilizers and given the armor they probably can’t pierce. You should restrict the tranquilizers.

Also how does the electrocution work?
Restricted the tranquilizers

What distance do you reckon would be more fair?
Use this as a reference

Though I do warn hunter has superhuman reactions since reaction speed is not equalized only combat speed

Use this as a reference

Though I do warn hunter has superhuman reactions since reaction speed is not equalized only combat speed
5 feet it is then

Well then given it’s 4 meters, hunter just shoots him in the head or heart or something and he dies. And since it says in-character he’s hand to hand I’m not sure if he can make it before hunter just blows his brain into nothing
Copper guy can turn on his forcefield before Hunter can raise his gun and shoot. It's 8-C in durability so the bullet will just bounce off then he can just fly at Hunter and knock him out.

Copper guy can turn on his forcefield before Hunter can raise his gun and shoot. It's 8-C in durability so the bullet will just bounce off then he can just fly at Hunter and knock him out.
Tbf, reaction speeds can’t be equalised and the best Metal Man can do is react to average people attacking him. Not sure if he’ll be able to react in time, especially considering the times we actually do see him reacting to guns and using his shield is when he’s already being held at gun point (which is mostly just common sense anyway. If I had the power to summon a forcefield while someone is pointing a gun at me, I would lol) - but even then, his suit is already bullet proof (although its unspecified to what extent. We only see him getting shot with pistols) and kinda doesn’t need to use his shield at that point, but The Hunter’s AP seems to be capable of cutting through his armour.

I feel like it all mostly comes down to how quick The Hunter is to just firing his gun and how quick Metal Man is to activate his shield.

Last edited:
I would say metal guy has a good chance with his invisibility+flight. but they start 5 feet away from each other so... voting for hunter.

Back