• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The hunter

Saltwater crocodile

Rules

Speed equalized

First key hunter and 9-B male croc used

Hunter has a shotgun for optional equipment

Starting distance 20ft out of sight

Battle takes place in a brackish mangrove swamp
20ft is only 6 metres welp 😐
I'd say the hunter has a better chance here perhaps (given that even crocodiles can be shot down by real-life humans with rifles and/or shotguns), unless he misses his first few shots....? (Pretty sure the shotgun uses either buckshot or slugs)

20ft is only 6 metres welp 😐
I'd say the hunter has a better chance here perhaps (given that even crocodiles can be shot down by real-life humans with rifles and/or shotguns), unless he misses his first few shots....? (Pretty sure the shotgun uses either buckshot or slugs)
Though the crocodile does win sometimes because of how muddy the water is he could surprise the hunter because out of sight

Though the crocodile does win sometimes because of how muddy the water is he could surprise the hunter because out of sight
true that but yeah depends on how close the hunter is to the water and how far the croc is from the land (or vice versa if the hunter is unlucky 😐)
I'd say the hunter can outspeed the croc on land but in the water the hunter is doomed for sure unless he can somehow locate the crocodile before the crocodile can attack

Croc FRA. Surprised it doesn't have Stealth Mastery on the profile.
Counted and Don’t forget this

One

Back