• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hunter fights a unggoy (grace)

The only time I ever see these little ***** land actual good hits are with Fuel Rod Cannons and Plasma Launchers, both of which are Rocket Launcher-esque weapons and the Plasma Launcher even has homing projectiles.

The only time I ever see these little ***** land actual good hits are with Fuel Rod Cannons and Plasma Launchers, both of which are Rocket Launcher-esque weapons and the Plasma Launcher even has homing projectiles.
I mean unggoys have the needler in this key (homing projectile) so like given the distance I think both sides can one shot each other

If he doesn't have any cover then yeah. We're exactly in Blood Gulch are they fighting?
Just the grassy areas outside of the circular building. I didn’t say inside the building or anything so we’re assuming based on the image link their outside in the open and they can see each other face to face 10ft apart

You really should think all of this shit through before you even make the thread in the first place....
I think part of it is I tend to rush a lot of times, part of me soul, thinks it’s cause I’m very impatient and want to get things done fast.

But real reason is cause I’m actually diagnosed with ADHD (I do have adhd for real) so I’m quite impatient and hyperactive a lot of times.

Back