• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
co2za3.jpg

Daytona_Skittles_Title.png

I don't understand why Atorimachi brought on a tidal wave of Carnivores matches, but it gives me an excuse to make another Hornet match, so I won't question it.

Fight takes place 100 meters apart in an area near US Route 83 (it's mostly just the Great Plains), with both out of sight of one another
First key Hunter is being used and has all his equipment excluding the Radar and Tranq rounds.
Speed Unequalized

Property Damage (0.008 Tons with weapons):
Vehicular Homicide (0.0069 Tons): 7
Inconclusive:

Fight Theme

Last edited:
co2za3.jpg

I don't understand why Atorimachi brought on a tidal wave of Carnivores matches, but it gives me an excuse to make another Hornet match, so I won't question it.

Fight takes place 100 meters apart in an area near US Route 83 (it's mostly just the Great Plains), with both out of sight of one another
First key Hunter is being used and has all his equipment excluding the Radar.
Speed Unequalized

Vehicular Homicide (0.0069 Tons):
Inconclusive:

Fight Theme
Exclude the tranquilizers too

Since if he’s allowed all his equipment that includes the tranquilizers which means all his rounds are tranqs

Anyway what can the hornet do,

With knowledge hunter just shoots whoever’s driving the hornet

Given his accuracy is good enough he can snipe animals from as far away as 400ft with the sniper rifle

And he can shoot T-Rex in the eye with any weapon either close up or maybe 30ft or more depending on the weapon.

Though you can shoot farther if your very good at the game.

Plus 100ft means he either takes out his sniper rifle (it’s not meant for things charging at you though but good enough players can still shoot despite that) 14 shots

Or his rifle which is semi-automatic.
(14 shots)

He can also use his laser rifle (it sounds like a laser but I don’t see any lasers, still fast and incredibly powerful though) Semi auto too. (20 shots plus unlike the sniper gives him peripheral vision)

co2za3.jpg

Speed Unequalized

Inconclusive:

Fight Theme
make the matches cause it’s the one verse I’m actually highly knowledgeable in.

And part of my childhood

And I made his profile before @Apex_Predator_GX remade it.

So it’s personal too

Also cracker hunter upscale from the 35 megajoules

So yeah I know their out of sight but having a semi-auto weapon and the ability to fire it rapidly makes me think he can shoot the car before it can do anything big

The sniper rifle fires a little slower but the laser rifle and the rifle itself should give him the W.

Voting hunter

co2za3.jpg

Speed Unequalized

Inconclusive:

Fight Theme
Exclude the tranquilizers in the OP btw

If this is meant to point out how quickly the Hunter could dispatch Hornet with AP alone, there's a few barriers to that.
1. Inorganic physiology means it's not as simple as a "headshot" or a crippling wound, unless it hits the engine or something.
2. The stock car paneling functions as armor, with the chasis acting more as the Hornet's real body.
3. The Hornet has bullet-dodging feats... at least in small mode.

If this is meant to point out how quickly the Hunter could dispatch Hornet with AP alone, there's a few barriers to that.
1. Inorganic physiology means it's not as simple as a "headshot" or a crippling wound, unless it hits the engine or something.
2. The stock car paneling functions as armor, with the chasis acting more as the Hornet's real body.
3. The Hornet has bullet-dodging feats... at least in small mode.
I think the hunter would be smart enough to realize engine is where he should shoot. He should shoot fast enough to destroy it

I mean, 100m is not the longest distance for the Hornet to cross, likely even when small. The Hunter has at best two or three shots with slower weapons. Also, the Hornet apparently has a feat from the Fighters Megamix guide where it can keep going for a short bit even after its engine caught on fire.
Then I vote hornet for reasons above.

but I don’t think hunter gets stomped it is possible for him to defeat the hornet on occasion before it runs him over

Back