• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Samus sends The Hunter to kill dark samus as she's too weak right now to do it.

Can the hunter succeed in the mission?

The Hunter's Profile

Dark Samus's Profile

Rules:

Speed equalized

Both are bloodlusted

Dark Samus and beginning of game hunter will be used.

No knowledge or preptime

Battle takes place in a metroid ship. (it will not take place in the gungeon)

Who wins and why?

The Hunter seriously lacks resistances, and Dark Samus has passive Disease Manipulation, Corruption, Mind Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, and Technology Manipulation. most on a universal level. The Hunter has 0 resistances from what i see on the profile, this is the same person who stomps Void Entity, who absolutely steamrolls or incons every match i can make with him due to Universal Corruption, and Samus has that plus 8 more universal passives, this is a massive curb stomp

The Hunter seriously lacks resistances, and Dark Samus has passive Disease Manipulation, Corruption, Mind Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, and Technology Manipulation. most on a universal level. The Hunter has 0 resistances from what i see on the profile, this is the same person who stomps Void Entity, who absolutely steamrolls or incons every match i can make with him due to Universal Corruption, and Samus has that plus 8 more universal passives, this is a massive curb stomp

What about end of series hunter.

and what if we put the setting as the gungeon.

that will give the hunter. type 8 immortality.

and it gets better. since hunter is immortal samus can only incap.

does that make it better?

What about end of series hunter.

and what if we put the setting as the gungeon.

that will give the hunter. type 8 immortality.

and it gets better. since hunter is immortal samus can only incap.

does that make it better?
It won't help, Dark Samus passively incaps though she has to get close to do so. Samus has Low-Godly regen and everything she does phazons people, Dark Samus stomps

It won't help, Dark Samus passively incaps though she has to get close to do so. Samus has Low-Godly regen and everything she does phazons people, Dark Samus stomps

would it help a bit more if samus (the real one) gave the hunter all the knowledge about dark samus. and we give the hunter 3 days of prep.

I am not knowledgeable on them either, I'm knowledgeable on Realm of the Mad God, City of Heroes, Warriors, and Terraria, and am semi-knowledgable on Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40K, and Metal Gear, anything else I am going on bare minimum or no information outside of the profiles

Astartes shit stomp Master Chief, I forgot to add Warcraft and Starcraft to my semi-knowlegeable and knowledgeable list respectively

Back