• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter (Bloodborne) vs Talion (1 MORE VOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, I was referring to the Hunter.

Talion is a defined character, who we can make educated assumptions on how he'd apply his powers.

Also Talion FRA as revenge for closing Azami vs. Hunter

The Hunter is a defined character as well, theyre shown to take advantage of the memories they retains from the rewind to prep weapons better suited for the opponent

When are they shown to do that, outside of player choice?

The Hunter is significantly less defined than Talion, seeing how differently the character can be set up and how differently the story can play out, etc.

I gotta agree with Dargoo. Unless we're talking more comic book shenanigans, Hunter is based on player choice while Talion not only has an active conscious telling you what is smart to do (ghost boye), he talks about what he should do. Player choice is there but it is separate from the character,

Talion is more likely to open with mindhax. The only time I remember interacting with memories in-character for Hunter is Ludwig's skull, which gave us a password.

Oh yeah, Talion has Celebrimbor to advise him on his first action.

Yeah, Talion takes this.

Poiesis Element said:
So Steven messaged me asking to come here and, after reading through the thread, I'm going to vote Talion FRA.
oh shit hey poiesis long time no see

@Bambu Sorry. I've been busy with some personal stuff (I've been writing a book in my spare time). Anyway, I'll try and see if I have the energy to start an abilities revision this weekend.

@Steven ...I don't get it.

All good homie. Was just surprised to see you again. Nice to see yah, and don't over-exert yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back