• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunt will Never End: Minamoto no Raikou vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

I think he isn't claiming that servants cannot damage souls and instead he say that servants don't affect the soul with every single hit they do and they decide if they charge their attacks with the spiritual energy to affect souls, this are also my thoughts ad made obvious above, so instead of say that their casual attacks damage souls I would prefer that is said combat applicable soul manip, they can decide to damage souls with spiritual energy.

Edit: This is write a bit weird because I though it was the thread with the upgrade instead of the vs, so sorry if how I talked was strange.

I think he isn't claiming that servants cannot damage souls and instead he say that servants don't affect the soul with every single hit they do and they decide if they charge their attacks with the spiritual energy to affect souls, this are my thoughts, so instead of say that their casual attacks damage souls I would prefer that is said combat applicable soul manip, they can decide to damage souls with spiritual energy.
Is what I'm about to basically say yes. its more of a combat applicable attack rather than all their attacks being passively amped to have that hax effect all the time

besides most servant hurt/harm each other using their special abilities and techniques rather than their own casual attacks

agreed about it not applying to every hit. Also agreed with raikou mid dif as she shouldn't use it instantly in character
Also, is it me or servant are gonna take over the low 6B tier with these buffs?
Alright, i guess this match is still good to go

Maybe? I dunno lel

Updated the OP, and we're in voting session right now since the debate was settled

After this i'll make an another Raikou match, this time against either Meliodas or someone from Xenoblade 2

.Escaped from the hunt shortly after his fight the Demon Sergeant, Yusuke stumbled an yet again, another problem.
The Legendary Monster Exterminator are now on his way, tasked to hunt the bearer of terrifying ancient power that can terrorized the entire nation, Minamoto no Yorimitsu (or Raikou), now in the front of Yusuke challenged him in the fight! Yusuke must survive an another hellish situation, will he survive this time or Raikou successfully defeated him?

I wish there was an epilogue

Last edited:
Back