• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunt will Never End: Minamoto no Raikou vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

The few times he absorbed electricity in the show, he upgraded multiple tiers. (8-C to Low 7-B, Low 7-B to 6-C, 6-C to 5-B) So when I'm talking about AP upgrade, its a massive one. The Skill Advantage isn't that big but she'll still have an advantage.
I think you misunderstood my question above. Is his buff dependant on the AP of the lightning? It would make sense to me at least. If it is, it will only get him to around raikou AP. And while Kuuga isn't a bad fighter, raikou is a top tier fighter in the nasuverse, one of the best verse skill-wises.

I think you misunderstood my question above. Is his buff dependant on the AP of the lightning? It would make sense to me at least. If it is, it will only get him to around raikou AP.
Ah my bad, it doesn't depend on the Ap of lightning, he got buffed off of a few defibrillator shocks.
And while Kuuga isn't a bad fighter, raikou is a top tier fighter in the nasuverse, one of the best verse skill-wises.
O

Ah my bad, it doesn't depend on the Ap of lightning, he got buffed off of a few defibrillator shocks.
huh... Then yeah, he should get a massive AP advantage. Raikou could feel that and use her np, which should still kill tho. Very close, but I'm still leaning toward raikou since she has more situations where she can win

On servant physiology.
Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation: A Servants main sustenance is mana, but they can consume souls to maintain themselves into the world. Servants can also perform spiritual attacks that can cleave souls, and even reverse possession from Divine Spirits when their resistance is down.

Well again, RPL still work and Lightning Burst alongside Mystery Killer would less effective here

I think in the end it's low-mid diff win for Raikou tbh

That upgrade just made matches for servants almost impossible......And yeah resistance to those 3 in 4d scale is needed to fight them.

Hold on, regarding servants soul hax, does this applied to servant vs servant only? I mean it descripted that they attacked their spirit origin against each others but how about non-servants?

wait what's the difference between the materialization of servants compared to the heroic spirits

since it says the casual attack can hit soul only applies to heroic spirit and not materialization

I mean, from the image of Medusa is made clear that they can decide to charge they attacks with the spiritual energy to damage souls, but based in the fact that every time they fight a human they don't instantly destroy their souls make it seem like not every hit have the power to do that and they decide when to do it, so in principle if that's right that mean that Raikou have another win con instead of be a utterly stomp from the very beginning.

being able to use spiritual attacks =/= all casual attacks target the soul

the scan used specifically mentioned using spiritual attacks.

besides the servant physiology page and the scans in it already states they are capable of doing spiritual attacks not to say all their casual attacks do that.

so that's a wincon but not all her casual attacks are spiritual

Fate/Complete Material III.
How to Defeat A Servant
When a Heroic Spirit emerges into this world, he first acquires a Spiritual Core. The Heroic Spirit then materialises as the body envelopes this Spiritual Core. In order to defeat a Heroic Spirit, one must inflict damage to the Spiritual Core.

Back