• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunt for the Red Count

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
What the hell is this Character? He has so much shit to look through
A video game character from One Piece who can transform into a vampire. He also has the power to summon literally anything by writing on a leaf. With this power, he can summon various characters like Whitebeard, the Admirals, the Straw Hats, etc... with all of their personality and power and amp them up in strength.

It is also not ooc for him to summon clones of his enemy and if he decides to read their mind, can summon even their enemies or friends from where they came from.

He can summon clones of his enemies, eh?

can't wait for people to say he beats Azathoth by summoning an Azathoth clone

Power Suit protects Samus from Blood Drain, Scan Visor tell her his weaknesses, "Natural" Range options lets her keep distance and Resistance to Mother Brain means reading her mind is probably straight out. Equal speed coupled with precog means she has additional advantage dodging and being on the defensive instead of being at a disadvantage. Fighting Gandrayda proves even in a fight when the opponent changes up their strengths and weaknesses on the fly means anyone they summon she can adapt quickly, though all Devil Fruit users share a common weakness meaning it is easier to exploit.

She lacks her stronger arsenal and capabilities of her more powerful suit and thus she would have a "harder" time actually putting him down. That said there is nothing stopping her from shooting his pen and killing it, which she is skilled enough to do. She also has more capabilities of keeping distance, picking off weaker clones and moving the fight to where there is water if that is not an option. Lastly, creating clones of her isn't going to beat her. She has taken on 4 seperate clones of her (Metroid Manga, Samus and Joey, SA-X and Dark Samus) with the later two actually surpassing her in terms of strength.

If he had proper time to set up and made like, 100 clones or more than Patrick Redfield obviously wins. Otherwise he would struggle to keep up IMO.

> Fighting Gandrayda proves even in a fight when the opponent changes up their strengths and weaknesses on the fly means anyone they summon she can adapt quickly, though all Devil Fruit users share a common weakness meaning it is easier to exploit

> She also has more capabilities of keeping distance, picking off weaker clones and moving the fight to where there is water if that is not an option

I don't understand this. Does Samus has anything in her arsenal that can exploit the common weakness of Devil Fruit users which is that they cannot swim (though Kuzan is the exception to this since he freeze any body of water that come in contact with him, rendering water useless. And can't forget Croco-boi who can absorb water with his palm. Not even mentioning the Fishmen he can summon like Hody and Jinbe that can take advantage of water to launch their attacks)

The range can somewhat be bypass since Blackbeard is a thing and can use his Blackhole to drag Samus to him.

Also, they is no 'weaker' clones since all of the clones are just as strong as him since he can amp them to his level of power and Redfield is leading with the higher AP. Though the AP gap between Samus and Redfield isn't that noteworthy since Redfield is 8 TT while Samus I'm assuming is baseline which is 7 TT so bleh there.

> Scan Visor tell her his weaknesses

This is Samus 6-B key which is her Varia Suit. She only have San Visor in her Legendary Power Suit which is High 6-A according to the profile

The weakness thing is moreso saying she would be able to figure it out, and potentially move closer to a water source. Not the big thing I was mentioning. She doesnt have anything in her arsenal that does water and nothing on this tier that exploits his sun weakness.

Scan Visor not being apart of her arsenal is dumb. She has a visor in the manga that can scan things using her old suit but fine whatever.

Mispoke about weaker clones. I know the clones themselves are just as strong the originals he creates. I meant the weaker characters he summons as Patrick doesn't just summon the big bad.

She still outranges and has the AP to beat Patrick, who himself doesnt have good AP or range. Pateick himself is actually fairly weak. Even his cloning power isn't is, instead his sentiant pen. He doesnt start the fight with clones nor do the characters appear instantly. Patrick has to draw them. Drawing takes time and shooting someone with a missile is a bit faster.

Without the clones he cant use his own vamipre abilities against her. That is the main point I was trying to make. Even if he does summon Blackbeard, she can dodge his attacks. She has done so against Nightmare in the Fusion Suit who has simular gravity powers, which by the way the fusion suit is in a weaker tier. She also doesnt have to BEAT Blackbeard,she has to defeat Patrick and more accurately his pen.

"Scan Visor not being apart of her arsenal is dumb. She has a visor in the manga that can scan things using her old suit but fine whatever."

Scans / chapter pls?

Currently I'm neutral. While Patrick's summoning is op, the fact that he needs to use the pen makes it rather obvious what to attack. Summoning Blackbeard would be a massive mistake too.

I don't know about that sunlight weakness since it wasn't demonstrated anywhere in the game that he was weak to sunlight. And summoning Kuzan pretty much render any source of water being used against him becoming useless since he can freeze.

I don't know that bit about weaker characters thing since all of the clones are as strong as Patrick himself. Each has their own abilities that make them unique like some of the characters he can summon are Logias, which has elemental intangibility and other unique abilities exclusively to them. An example being that if Crocodile can touch Samus's armor, he can turn it to sand.

I don't know if 'drawing' is the correct technical term for Pat's ability to summon clones. All he does is write something for a second before tossing the leaves where it take form. He does actually start a fight by summoning clones, as in the last fight against the SH, he has several leaves prepared and written beforehand to summon at a moment notice.

And it not like Samus' has pre-knowledge of what Patrick is capable of doing. She won't know from the get-go that this pale, vampire-looking dude can summon clones by writing something on leaves with his raccoon-pen creature thing.

Redfield's summonings are stronger than the version he bases his clones off. Lucci was strong enough to match Post-TS Luffy Strength and later he summoned Oldbeard.

SBA says peak so this is Redfield with the Vampire fruit after regarding his prime power, meaning that he's 6-B by himself. There's nothing in the profile suggesting he's way weaker than his summons.

Back