• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Hunter VS The Pirate Hunter (12/9/0)

Yeah man, go to sleep where Zoro cuts everything in half in your dreams
Your sarcasm is really uncalled for, considering i could simply accuse you of misinterpreting Goken. Goken cannot cut through everything, but in Garou's case he's still composed of flesh and a human being, Goken allows him to cut through Garou. You also cannot redirect Goken to Zoro, because of the nature of Goken aka the breaths of all things. His master demonstrates this by attempting to cut paper; the paper is still intact, because he "chooses" not to cut it, but when he attempts to cut a rock he cut it in half because he "chooses" to cut it. To put it simply, Zoro's will allows him what he wants to cut and chooses what he not want to cut, so his blade can never be used against his friends (at his will)

Your sarcasm is really uncalled for, considering i could simply accuse you of misinterpreting Goken. Goken cannot cut through everything, but in Garou's case he's still composed of flesh and a human being, Goken allows him to cut through Garou. You also cannot redirect Goken to Zoro, because of the nature of Goken aka the breaths of all things. His master demonstrates this by attempting to cut paper; the paper is still intact, because he "chooses" not to cut it, but when he attempts to cut a rock he cut it in half because he "chooses" to cut it. To put it simply, Zoro's will allows him what he wants to cut and chooses what he not want to cut, so his blade can never be used against his friends (at his will)
WSRSF can also deflect any and all attacks. The sarcasm was indeed intended and for fair reason.

Doesn't matter speed is equal and garou won't be able to do anything against speed amp
Keep repeating the same when Garou will float around Zoro with his Instant Movement - jumps at his opponent using special footwork, elegantly and quickly moving as if he were flowing. He then confuses them with a swift feint before performing a fast piercing attack. He precisely aims for the enemy's weak points from places they cannot predict. First used against Melzargard.

Aren't you the one insulting me all the time?
Like that last time you said something along the lines of "It's interesting how people with yellow in their pfp's always don't know what their talking about," reffering to me, for literally no reason.

Also, I don't "insult" you. I tell the truth. It's clear that you are heavily biased to OP to the point of not even reading the other person's page, and just saying that Zoro blitzes.

Your argument was also hte same thing. Zoro can't cut through everything. According to thyat any character would lose to his cutting abilities.
Again, i never claimed he cut through everything, stop misinterpreting me. I literally mentioned Kuma and Sea stone, it's your own fault for conveniently ignoring both to make it look like a no limit fallacy. I also explicitly said that Garou is still composed of flesh and is susceptible to swords, aka Goken is applicable here.

Back