• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Hunter VS The Pirate Hunter (12/9/0)

HE HAS NEVER SURVIVED DEATH ITSELF WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... GIVE ME ONE FEAT OR STATEMENT WHERE SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING ON HIM SURVIVING DEATH
What do you mean "death itself"? Garou despite being so strong is the one character who is consistently bullied to the point he's at deaths door in every single fight he participates in, man doesn't even get to heal.

Supernatural Willpower (Zoro can form tangible illusions from his will alone, can survive injuries that would normally kill a human just by his willpower)
Garou literally does that like in ALL of his fights, and grows in power much faster upon recovery at that.

Heck Garou's speed even evolves MID combat to the point he goes from almost getting one-shot in the same fight to easily defeaing the enemy, all within the SAME fight. Such growth is even faster than Luffy who needed breaks in between each encounter, something Garou didn't need.

Won't do anything since Zoro one shots with many techniques
No he doesn't. Garou still has instinctive reaction. Zoro's speed amps don't even but him up a tier. It just says "higher".
Zoro usually starts with shishi sonson
He actually doesn't.
Again speed amp
Instinctive reaction, adaption.
I won't even need to respond to this.
Ok lol.
Speed Amp.
Speed amp is only with his mid/long range moves (shishi sonson, gokei, ect.). If Garou were to get close, he would dominate via superior speed, attack reflection, pressure points, attacks coming from every side, instinctive reaction. Also Garou would just keep getting stronger the longer the fight goes.

Also, for those of you saying, "Gokei gg. It will cut him in half." Can anyone remind me when it cut someone in half? The only three times I remember pts Zoro using gokei on someone were on Kaku, Daz Bones, and Kuma. All of which he didn't cut in half. He just made a gash in his skill.

Garou has incredible pain Tolerance, enough that I believe he will be able to keep standing. I'm going to go the Monkey route and say that I should not have to explain this further
It's not baseless

Garou also has a stat amp, in abandonment. With this, Garou Went from being incapable of fighting back against Death Gatling's team, to effortlessly reducing their numbers to half upon using Abandonment.

The Garou downplay (especially from Monkey), on this site needs to be stopped.

No... Because all of it won't matter when Zoro can near blitz him AND ONE SHOT HIM WITH MANY TECHNIQUES
And this is the reason why many people on this site want to stop you from voting ever again. I'm not trying to be toxic, but you literally can't debate. You don't look at the other fighter's page, then claim that his attacks won't work, when you don't even know how they function. You are a OP wanker. Please stop. It's getting very annoying after having to be in so many threads with you. At this point I have no idea wether you're trolling or not.

And this is the reason why many people on this site want to stop you from voting ever again. I'm not trying to be toxic, but you literally can't debate. You don't look at the other fighter's page, then claim that his attacks won't work, when you don't even know how they function. You are a OP wanker. Please stop. It's getting very annoying after having to be in so many threads with you. At this point I have no idea wether you're trolling or not.
Stop talking... You are accusing me of bs when literally you weren't even using the profile on another thread... You nearly always do.

Back