• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Great Sisyphean Quest to Downgrade God of War ⌈Part 11⌋

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Not gonna cover many abilities this time around because one of them is a convoluted mess that'll take a while to resolve.

Resistance to Absorption/Blade of Olympus/A Lot Of Shit [Zeus]

Let's start simple with this one. Zeus is said to resist his own lightning for the following reason:
Power Nullification, Resistance Negation, Deconstruction, Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Reduction and Paralysis Inducement (Scales from his champions, who are resistant to these abilities with his armor. Also repeatedly resisted Kratos reflecting his lightning attacks back at him and using Cronos' Rage against him,[7] and stabbing him with the Blade of Olympus, and only played dead to catch Kratos off-guard with Fear)
Let's ignore the Cronos' Rage and Blade of Olympus stuff for now. Zeus resisting his own lightning relies on two scans, as shown here and here. In both cases, he fires a lightning bolt at Kratos, who reflects it, and... staggers Zeus and causes him to grunt in pain. He is explicitly not resisting these abilities. In fact, one of the scans cited in this justification even explicitly confirms Zeus can be harmed by his own lightning.

Onto the Blade of Olympus, then. In addition to the above, there's also the following justification for him resisting the blade's effects:
Absorption (Can withstand being repeatedly stabbed by the Blade of Olympus without having his power or life drained, as it is stated and shown to do so in God of War 2. Also able to easily brush off Cronos' Rage, calling Kratos's Titan power-ups as being near-irrelevant to him[7])
So all of this is pretty contingent on Zeus remaining immortal after getting stabbed by the blade, since the blade is meant to negate the immortality of the gods. So, what happens to Zeus when he gets stabbed by the blade? He dies. Like, canonically, this is where Zeus dies. He comes back, but he does in fact die. There is no way to spin this as him "resisting" the blade's abilities; Him resisting it would fundamentally break one of the most plot important moments in the entire series. Oh wait, I almost forgot about God of War 2. Yknow, the game where you clearly absorb magic from Zeus when stabbing him with the blade. Oh wait, forgot the part where Kratos stabs him through the chest... and Athena sacrifices herself to save his life. The implication is quite obvious; Athena interrupting Zeus' execution means he would not be able survive the blade impaling him had Kratos been allowed to continue. If he could, then Athena's all-important sacrifice means nothing. While you could argue that this doesn't matter because Zeus was impaled regardless, the novelization makes it clear that the blade's effects are not instantaneous; It is reasonable to conclude that Athena interrupting the absorption process is why Zeus kept his godly powers. To make matters worse, the novelization of God of War 2 outright confirms Zeus was getting his powers absorbed by the blade. There is no point in any of the games where Zeus resists the Blade of Olympus' abilities; In order of events, we have him get his magic absorbed by it, we have Athena sacrificing herself specifically to save Zeus from dying to the blade, and then we have Zeus Actually Dying For Real to the blade.

To make matters even worse, Zeus' accelerated development notes how his powers were in fact absorbed, and he just grew in strength to the point of being able to fight back against Kratos again.
Accelerated Development (Those imbued with his power can regenerate magic and increase their godly powers through battle success.[2] Even after Kratos stabbed him multiple times during their battle, with the Blade of Olympus and absorbed his powers and life force, Zeus eventually recovered quickly and returned even stronger than before, proceeding to effortlessly one-shot both Gaia and Kratos with a single lightning bolt. In the first leg of their final rematch, after withstanding a massive beatdown from Kratos and getting pinned down,[13] Zeus came back even stronger than last time[14])
If Kratos absorbed his powers and lifeforce with the Blade of Olympus, then Zeus does not resist its absorption. Conversely, if he did resist it, then he wouldn't need to "recover" from anything, thus making this part of his AD invalid. The GoW supporters are cognizant of this, yet have chosen to give him resistance to the very thing they say he didn't resist as a justification for a separate ability. I know yall are probably tired of me expressing my disbelief at the state of GoW, but the fact that stuff like this has continually slipped through the cracks is an embarrassment to the wiki, if not the entire VS community.

The first justification appears to explain away Zeus' actual, canonical death by saying he was merely pretending to be dead so he could catch Kratos off guard. Setting aside the fact that nothing indicates this was the case (ie; this is something GoW supporters just made up on a whim), there are two problems with this. The first one is uh, I mean... just fucking look at him?
AD_4nXdcsyOe-vCwpDg8XPV70--EjvOfhUIcj3IDfZdY_MqxKGR15MOZV5dsy5G3cBd2WjRYngbGOGjUgUB2qaeod6brondxcG5DXG8eC7nfwGWdPkzrdbm9s8qZ48KqSfZFuahdSySMNYZ7pkcuqeYiGjfg2Ybw

Looks pretty dead to me, boss. The second problem is somehow just as bad. The guidebook explicitly confirms Zeus really did die here, referring to him as "mortally wounded" and stating that his spirit emerges to fuck Kratos up. Obviously, being mortally wounded and having your soul leave your body does not really read as "being alive". Fear Zeus' resurrection justification even says the following:
Resurrection and Immortality (Types 4 and 8; as long as Fear exists, he cannot die, and will continue to keep resurrecting even if his physical form is killed)
So there is an explicit acknowledgement that Zeus did die, he just came back to life. It is fucking staggering how frequently GoW pages will uphold two contradictory positions at the same time for the sake of upgrades.

Let’s move on to the Titans’ abilities, starting with Cronos’ Rage. This ability, when released, causes the user and the target to share enervation; In other words, if Kratos drains all of his magic in using Cronos’ Rage, so too does his target lose their magic. This, of course, requires Kratos to be actually exhausted by using the spell in the first place. His other uses of Cronos’ Rage throughout the novel do not display this property, for the simple reason that these uses don’t exhaust Kratos’ reserves of energy; Thus, Zeus’ “resistance” to its absorption is merely a byproduct of a certain facet of an ability not applying. As for Zeus resisting the other Titans’ abilities, this stems from him claiming Kratos cannot defeat him using their powers… immediately after Kratos successfully uses Atlas Quake against him. Zeus is simply boasting here. He does not actually resist the powers of the Titans.

Zeus does still resist the regular properties of Cronos’ Rage, but that’s only electricity manipulation.

Acausality [Type 2] [Sisters of Fate]

The Sisters of Fate all have type 2 acausality because, after Kratos killed them, he traveled back to the past and told Zeus they were dead. This implies that the death of the sisters in the present caused them to die across all of time, which is type 2 acausality. For starters, this isn’t even how type 2 acausality works. It is a state in which one exists in neither the past nor the future, only existing in the present. If the sisters really do span all of time, as their pages claim, then this would be the literal opposite of type 2 acausality. Spanning all of time might sound like type 3, but it can’t be that, either; Type 3 is reserved for characters whose death in any time will never affect them, because each instance of them in the past, present, and future is its own individual. The sisters dying across all of time is an anti-feat for every type of acausality there is, funnily enough.

The claim itself is also just, not very good. All Kratos says is that he killed the sisters (which is true), and Zeus remarks that this is impossible. There is no evidence to support that the sisters have some sort of timeline-spanning existence, or that their deaths reverberated throughout time; From the perspective of Kratos (the guy making this statement), he killed them in his own time and that’s good enough for him.

I don't have much to say in terms of input, mostly because my knowledge of GOW has now become rusty, but I don't have any inherent reason to disagree with anything at the moment so I'll just agree for now unless something comes up.

By the way, Fuji: since there's about nine more parts left before you finish your downgrade quest, will any of the parts target things like tiering and stats or will it all strictly be hax based only?

Neutral on the “zeus resisting his lightning” point
I just wanted to clarify, the reason why I am neutral on this point is because the videos shown son't show Zeus being paralysed by his lightning. You can probably argue him not getting deconstructed is a gameplay mechanic, not getting stunned/paralysed by the lightning IMO shows some level of resistance to its effects.

I know the OP says some abilities here are convoluted, but everything seems pretty straight forward.

I agree with the CRT.

Last edited:
For some reason I literally only saw "the great sisyphean quest to" and I already knew what the rest of the title was. Lol.

In both cases, he fires a lightning bolt at Kratos, who reflects it, and... staggers Zeus and causes him to grunt in pain. He is explicitly not resisting these abilities. In fact, one of the scans cited in this justification even explicitly confirms Zeus can be harmed by his own lightning.
I mean, he takes the damage from the lightning, but he doesn't seem to be paralyzed when the power is nullified.

He only seems to take AP damage from the lightning and staggers, but is not affected by the hax that the lightning brings.

I don't know that I missed something.

I mean, he takes the damage from the lightning, but he doesn't seem to be paralyzed when the power is nullified.

He only seems to take AP damage from the lightning and staggers, but is not affected by the hax that the lightning brings.

I don't know that I missed something.
This requires us to assume that every single attack from Zeus has these properties, when we know that isn't the case. Only some of his magic has a power null effect, and only some of it paralyzes people. Sometimes a lightning bolt is just a lightning bolt.

Bump, and to add onto this:
Power Nullification, Resistance Negation, Deconstruction, Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Reduction and Paralysis Inducement (Scales from his champions, who are resistant to these abilities with his armor. Also repeatedly resisted Kratos reflecting his lightning attacks back at him and using Cronos' Rage against him,[7] and stabbing him with the Blade of Olympus, and only played dead to catch Kratos off-guard with Fear)
The latter part of the justification was never accepted. Someone just added it without a CRT.

Zeus resisting his own lightning relies on two scans, as shown here and here. In both cases, he fires a lightning bolt at Kratos, who reflects it, and... staggers Zeus and causes him to grunt in pain. He is explicitly not resisting these abilities.
Resistance isn't immunity in all cases, per the page
Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means. The highest degree of resistance is outright Immunity, supposedly making the user in question completely unaffected by such abilities.
If those powers can do those things to weaker people and all that happens to Zeus when he's hit is being staggered, that is still resistance. Just not immunity or anything like that.
Zeus does still resist the regular properties of Cronos’ Rage, but that’s only electricity manipulation.
I don't think Absorption Resistance would apply for the reasons listed. The sword draining things isn't instant, so not getting instantly drained isn't a resistance feat. Just that the sword needed more time to take everything.
For starters, this isn’t even how type 2 acausality works. It is a state in which one exists in neither the past nor the future, only existing in the present. If the sisters really do span all of time, as their pages claim, then this would be the literal opposite of type 2 acausality.
Acasual Type 2 can read as their only ever being one version of that character, meaning that killing them at one point kills them at all points, but that you wouldn't be able to interact with them with temporal powers.

Though its a bit of a hard read and Acasual Type 4/none at all may be better.

Resistance isn't immunity in all cases, per the page

If those powers can do those things to weaker people and all that happens to Zeus when he's hit is being staggered, that is still resistance. Just not immunity or anything like that.
The problem is that not all of Zeus' attacks do that. It's erroneous to assume that just because a few variants of Zeus' lightning can nullify powers and paralyze people, that means every single lightning bolt can do that. In Ascension, some of Zeus' magic has a silence effect (the source of the power null in question), but some of it lacks this property. To give an example from another verse, Youmu Konpaku can cut through time, remove senses, banish souls to the afterlife, and remove people from the cycle of reincarnation with her sword swings, but we don't assume every swing carries all of these effects at once, and we don't assume someone has to resist all of those abilities just because they can survive getting hit by her.

In any case, the lightning itself damages him just as much as it damages Kratos, so is resistance electricity fine to go? Minus the Cronos Rage stuff, ofc.

It's erroneous to assume that just because a few variants of Zeus' lightning can nullify powers and paralyze people, that means every single lightning bolt can do that.
If every bolt is the same thing (lightning) that causes those effects, then you could assume that they do the same thing. You would have to show that the lightning will cause different effects at times, rather than they're capable of doing all of them at once.
In any case, the lightning itself damages him just as much as it damages Kratos, so is resistance electricity fine to go?
No, since my point is that if the lightning can do those things to weaker people and Zeus is just harmed, then its still a resistance feat. Just not an impressive one in the grand scheme of things.

You would have to show that the lightning will cause different effects at times, rather than they're capable of doing all of them at once.
Oh that's easy lol, in Ascension, many of Zeus' abilities (while being wielded by the Redeemed Warrior) lack the silence/power null aspect of his other spells. It's not a universal trait.

I did want to jump in quickly and say that the specific wording of what happens to Zeus in the novelization isn't specific enough to draw a conclusion, in my opinion. I think it's equally as accurate to read that the novel confirms that Zeus wasn't so much staggered/harmed by the force of being hit with his own thunderbolt as he was surprised by it happening. Here's the specific quote wherein Zeus is struck:
Zeus threw a thunderbolt and was rocked back when Kratos used the Golden Fleece to turn it back on its user. But Kratos found that the Cronos Rage had little effect.
This event occurs in Chapter 49 of the novelization of God of War II, and unfortunately, Kratos does not get the opportunity to turn more thunderbolts on Zeus with the help of the Golden Fleece. This sentence contains the entirety of the information available in the novelization for what happens when Zeus gets struck with his own thunderbolt.

The crux of the matter is, what does "rocked back" mean in this context? Was Zeus "rocked" backwards, as in, he was rocked in a certain direction? I believe this is the interpretation you're going with, Fujiwara, and I apologize if I misinterpreted what got you to this conclusion. If this was how you read the sentence, it would be absolutely correct, given what I would say is the most appropriate definition of the word "rocked" in this context. (Specifically, definition 2b(2), "to daze with or as if with a vigorous blow.")

The problem with this is that there is a very similar idiom, to be rocked back on one's heels, which has a gentler (although nonetheless negative) meaning: "to surprise or shock someone, and often put them at a disadvantage." If we interpret "rocked back" to be a contraction of this idiom, then we would conclude that Zeus was more surprised by having his own thunderbolt reflected back at him, which gave Kratos an opportunity to use his Cronos Rage to capitalize on this window of opportunity. I am genuinely unsure if this is the correct way to interpret this. The use of the phrase "rocked back" is just ambiguously enough situated between the two that I think it comes down to personal interpretation of how it was used in the context of the novel.

The biggest problem with all of this is, while the novel presents things in a really interesting way, given the limitations of the English language/flaws inherent in how the event is presented... It doesn't really matter. The videos from God of War II and III which are also brought up as evidence show that Kratos' combo meter is increasing when he uses the Golden Fleece to reflect the thunderbolts back at Zeus. The God of War III video even immediately shows afterwards that, when blows are blocked and therefore do not deal damage, they do not contribute to building the combo meter.

I'd say that, given the totality of the evidence presented, it's more reasonable to conclude that Zeus is damaged by his own lightning, although I am not sure if it damages him as much as it damages Kratos, I couldn't find any information that suggests it does. I spent an embarrassing amount of time working on this to basically say "go with the video games," so I guess you can't say I'm not thorough!

I'd say everything else looks good, and I agree with the rest of the CRT.

I did want to jump in quickly and say that the specific wording of what happens to Zeus in the novelization isn't specific enough to draw a conclusion, in my opinion. I think it's equally as accurate to read that the novel confirms that Zeus wasn't so much staggered/harmed by the force of being hit with his own thunderbolt as he was surprised by it happening. Here's the specific quote wherein Zeus is struck:

This event occurs in Chapter 49 of the novelization of God of War II, and unfortunately, Kratos does not get the opportunity to turn more thunderbolts on Zeus with the help of the Golden Fleece. This sentence contains the entirety of the information available in the novelization for what happens when Zeus gets struck with his own thunderbolt.

The crux of the matter is, what does "rocked back" mean in this context? Was Zeus "rocked" backwards, as in, he was rocked in a certain direction? I believe this is the interpretation you're going with, Fujiwara, and I apologize if I misinterpreted what got you to this conclusion. If this was how you read the sentence, it would be absolutely correct, given what I would say is the most appropriate definition of the word "rocked" in this context. (Specifically, definition 2b(2), "to daze with or as if with a vigorous blow.")

The problem with this is that there is a very similar idiom, to be rocked back on one's heels, which has a gentler (although nonetheless negative) meaning: "to surprise or shock someone, and often put them at a disadvantage." If we interpret "rocked back" to be a contraction of this idiom, then we would conclude that Zeus was more surprised by having his own thunderbolt reflected back at him, which gave Kratos an opportunity to use his Cronos Rage to capitalize on this window of opportunity. I am genuinely unsure if this is the correct way to interpret this. The use of the phrase "rocked back" is just ambiguously enough situated between the two that I think it comes down to personal interpretation of how it was used in the context of the novel.

The biggest problem with all of this is, while the novel presents things in a really interesting way, given the limitations of the English language/flaws inherent in how the event is presented... It doesn't really matter. The videos from God of War II and III which are also brought up as evidence show that Kratos' combo meter is increasing when he uses the Golden Fleece to reflect the thunderbolts back at Zeus. The God of War III video even immediately shows afterwards that, when blows are blocked and therefore do not deal damage, they do not contribute to building the combo meter.

I'd say that, given the totality of the evidence presented, it's more reasonable to conclude that Zeus is damaged by his own lightning, although I am not sure if it damages him as much as it damages Kratos, I couldn't find any information that suggests it does. I spent an embarrassing amount of time working on this to basically say "go with the video games," so I guess you can't say I'm not thorough!

I'd say everything else looks good, and I agree with the rest of the CRT.
Your thoroughness and attention to detail is a little scary, if I'm being honest. The note about Kratos' combo meter increasing was a good catch and I think solidifies the idea that, at least from a gameplay perspective, Zeus is intended to be harmed by his own lightning. Since the games are given precedent over the novels on this site, I think the argument over the intended meaning of the novelization would mostly be semantics (though I think it would support Zeus not being immune to his lightning regardless of interpretation).

Your thoroughness and attention to detail is a little scary, if I'm being honest.
Sorry about that! I do a lot of legal work, so I'm all about being comprehensive and thorough whenever possible. It's darkly humorous that I wrote over 500 words about two words... But it could be worse. Imagine what a missing comma could have done...
The note about Kratos' combo meter increasing was a good catch and I think solidifies the idea that, at least from a gameplay perspective, Zeus is intended to be harmed by his own lightning. Since the games are given precedent over the novels on this site, I think the argument over the intended meaning of the novelization would mostly be semantics (though I think it would support Zeus not being immune to his lightning regardless of interpretation).
Yeah, I realized as I wound my research down that it was purely semantics. It's nice to have a case where there's multiple sources of evidence to draw information from! And speaking about the novelization of God of War II and drawing information from multiple sources, there're some interesting acknowledgements at the end of the book:
dVeWltZ.png

I looked up these Youtubers and their playthroughs of God of War II. xcalizorz's walkthrough for the Zeus fight, and the role of the Golden Fleece/Thunderbolt during it, differs heavily from what's presented in the novelization. His strategy is specifically to spam the counter to damage Zeus, and his video includes this really prescient, sarcastic thought on today's discussion:
You'd think the god of lightning would have a little bit of... I don't know, some defense against a lightning based attack?
Does this mean anything? No, not really. The videos were used for visual support only, according to the acknowledgement, and xcalizorz is not really the authoritative voice on God of War in general. It's just a little funny that one of the sources acknowledged in the novel blatantly contradicts what the novel says. (Or doesn't, depending on how you read the passage in question!)

Last edited:
Resistance to Absorption/Blade of Olympus/A Lot Of Shit [Zeus]

Let's start simple with this one. Zeus is said to resist his own lightning for the following reason:
Let's ignore the Cronos' Rage and Blade of Olympus stuff for now. Zeus resisting his own lightning relies on two scans, as shown here and here. In both cases, he fires a lightning bolt at Kratos, who reflects it, and... staggers Zeus and causes him to grunt in pain. He is explicitly not resisting these abilities. In fact, one of the scans cited in this justification even explicitly confirms Zeus can be harmed by his own lightning.
I understand the inherent skepticism about Zeus not having resistance to his own lightning, but the fact of the matter is that its stated and demonstrated multiple times that you can reflect his lightning right back at him and it does in fact affect and hurt him. Agreed.

Onto the Blade of Olympus, then. In addition to the above, there's also the following justification for him resisting the blade's effects:
So all of this is pretty contingent on Zeus remaining immortal after getting stabbed by the blade, since the blade is meant to negate the immortality of the gods. So, what happens to Zeus when he gets stabbed by the blade? He dies. Like, canonically, this is where Zeus dies. He comes back, but he does in fact die. There is no way to spin this as him "resisting" the blade's abilities; Him resisting it would fundamentally break one of the most plot important moments in the entire series. Oh wait, I almost forgot about God of War 2. Yknow, the game where you clearly absorb magic from Zeus when stabbing him with the blade. Oh wait, forgot the part where Kratos stabs him through the chest... and Athena sacrifices herself to save his life. The implication is quite obvious; Athena interrupting Zeus' execution means he would not be able survive the blade impaling him had Kratos been allowed to continue.
Very straightforward again. Agreed.

To make matters even worse, Zeus' accelerated development notes how his powers were in fact absorbed, and he just grew in strength to the point of being able to fight back against Kratos again.
If Kratos absorbed his powers and lifeforce with the Blade of Olympus, then Zeus does not resist its absorption. Conversely, if he did resist it, then he wouldn't need to "recover" from anything, thus making this part of his AD invalid. The GoW supporters are cognizant of this, yet have chosen to give him resistance to the very thing they say he didn't resist as a justification for a separate ability. I know yall are probably tired of me expressing my disbelief at the state of GoW, but the fact that stuff like this has continually slipped through the cracks is an embarrassment to the wiki, if not the entire VS community.
Egregious. Agreed.

So there is an explicit acknowledgement that Zeus did die, he just came back to life. It is fucking staggering how frequently GoW pages will uphold two contradictory positions at the same time for the sake of upgrades.
Yeah, can't have your cake and eat it too. He can't be "resisting" something by virtue of ... literally dying, and the fact that he has immortality because he came back from death very soundly refutes the idea he resisted anything.

Let’s move on to the Titans’ abilities, starting with Cronos’ Rage. This ability, when released, causes the user and the target to share enervation; In other words, if Kratos drains all of his magic in using Cronos’ Rage, so too does his target lose their magic. This, of course, requires Kratos to be actually exhausted by using the spell in the first place. His other uses of Cronos’ Rage throughout the novel do not display this property, for the simple reason that these uses don’t exhaust Kratos’ reserves of energy; Thus, Zeus’ “resistance” to its absorption is merely a byproduct of a certain facet of an ability not applying. As for Zeus resisting the other Titans’ abilities, this stems from him claiming Kratos cannot defeat him using their powers… immediately after Kratos successfully uses Atlas Quake against him. Zeus is simply boasting here. He does not actually resist the powers of the Titans.

Sound.

Acausality [Type 2] [Sisters of Fate]

The Sisters of Fate all have type 2 acausality because, after Kratos killed them, he traveled back to the past and told Zeus they were dead. This implies that the death of the sisters in the present caused them to die across all of time, which is type 2 acausality. For starters, this isn’t even how type 2 acausality works. It is a state in which one exists in neither the past nor the future, only existing in the present. If the sisters really do span all of time, as their pages claim, then this would be the literal opposite of type 2 acausality. Spanning all of time might sound like type 3, but it can’t be that, either; Type 3 is reserved for characters whose death in any time will never affect them, because each instance of them in the past, present, and future is its own individual. The sisters dying across all of time is an anti-feat for every type of acausality there is, funnily enough.
Yep, completely straightforward. Agreed.

If every bolt is the same thing (lightning) that causes those effects, then you could assume that they do the same thing. You would have to show that the lightning will cause different effects at times, rather than they're capable of doing all of them at once.
Oh that's easy lol, in Ascension, many of Zeus' abilities (while being wielded by the Redeemed Warrior) lack the silence/power null aspect of his other spells. It's not a universal trait.
Hey Qawsedf. More explicitly, these are the Zeus-allegiance spells from Ascension

MagicDescription
Lightning StormSummon a powerful bolt of lightning to create an explosion beneath you. Your lightning storm pulls enemies towards the center of the lighting strike before it hits making it more difficult to escape. Greatly increase the size and radius of your lightning. Cost: 100 magic. Uses: 2 (Rank 3).
Reckoning of ZeusSummon a powerful bolt of electricity that shocks and stuns all enemies. Damages within a large radius. The bolt will explode afterwards causing additional damage. The final explosion now silences anyone whom it hits. Duration: 4 seconds. Cost: 50 magic Uses: 2 (Rank 3).
Olympic JudgmentProject a powerful lightning cone directly in front of you, electrifying and causing massive damage to anyone it hits. A final shockwave will now send enemies flying. Duration: 4 seconds. Cost: 75 magic. Uses: 2 (Rank 3).
Annihilation Channel bursts of lightning to electrocute enemies. Alternate between L1 and R1 to lengthen attack. Uninterruptable. Cost: 100 magic (Rank 3).

The extra effects of the lightning are not universal to every lightning attack. It doesn't universally silence or stun enemies, and even the Reckoning spell that does silence people only does so on the final explosion after ranking it up. Hopefully that's sufficient.

Aside from that, was there anything else you disagreed with? I'd like to try and wrap these threads up if I can.

Not really. Just the points I mentioned.
Okay. Am I good to apply the thread then? If there are some sticking points I can just leave certain things out and deal with them later. I'd like to try and finish these threads leftover from Fuji and take it over one thread at a time.

Okay. Am I good to apply the thread then? If there are some sticking points I can just leave certain things out and deal with them later. I'd like to try and finish these threads leftover from Fuji and take it over one thread at a time.
@Qawsedf234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back