• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Massive Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mujin could fight evenly with Daewi, in fact all members of The Six have no reason not to scale to each other. Sujin has no reason to to be any weaker than she was during Ragnarok, and she could fight O. O can fight Xiao Chen. Xiao Chen can fight fodder Executives and they wounded her and forced her to actually fight seriously. Ahan Dan can fight Mori Jung who in turn fought Mori Dan and Mori Jin. Jose could stop an attack from Samuel and the latter was stated to be comparable to Mori Dan. Mori Dan fought Dean and can wound him. I honestly do not see how nobody scales to everyone here. Maybe they don't scale directly, but I know for a fact that they would scale on different levels of 4-C.

I can add it when I wake up tomorrow. Unless you want to add it yourself, in which case it's fine since it's a small addition.

Just be sure to link this thread in the edit summary if you intend to do it yourself.

Since this thread has concluded it's original purpose, I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back