• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I don't feel we should disregard all of the multipliers, Jeabongchim Acupuncture is an integral part of the power scaling as they are constantly used

I say yes to remove anything above like 1000-ish, the lower ones actually have enough evidence to back them up, so use them if you want or remove them if you want, don't really mind either way.

I don't see why one multiplier is more valid than the other simply because it's smaller. They are the same technique and have the same rules with the bigger the multiplier, the more harmful and life-threatening to the user it will cause and it can cause greater negative side effects when Mori uses it in Monkey King Mode. I don't see why we would use the lower multipliers either. I can't be fine with the lower multipliers and then call the higher multipliers wrong because the number is too big for me to believe to be real when they are the same technique.

I would be on board with getting rid of the bigger multipliers and keeping the smaller multipliers if the smaller multipliers came from jeabongchim acpuncture and the higher multipliers came from a different technique/ability with different rules.

I'm for throwing away all the multipliers for now.

Ragnarok Mo-Ri actually had trained his body to handle Nah Bong Chim boost upto 190,000x. He was forced to go beyond that and use 250,000x to beat Satan - which is probably why the rebound was so bad. Mo-Ri even states that he's not sure if he would survive if he went beyond 190,000x

I heavily Disagree with removing the 250 000x multipliers and only limiting them. Taken from the multipliers page:

For higher multipliers, like times 100 and above, the importance of stronger evidence, such as feats displaying power of a similar magnitude as the value the multiplier points to or the multipliers importance to the plot of the story, and a higher amount of evidence becomes increasingly necessary.

Feats:
- Destroys 200 quadrillion – 2 quintillion Satan (Phase 2). Who are the same in power to the original Satan being the strongest being in the verse at the point. At this point Mori was weaker than Satan.
- Easily defeats Satan (Phase 3), Stronger than his previous phase.
- Easily cuts Satan’s (Phase 3) eye beams after absorbing the suns corona. Absorbing light and heat makes Satan stronger.
-Blitz Satan before he could pull the 250 000x multiplier on himself.

Story Impotence:
- The Multiplier is an important plot point used for Mori to defeat Satan. The whole fight leads up to the multipliers reveal. The multiplier is used when Mori needs to increase his own abilities to overcome his opponents, at the time fighting Satan who was the strongest being in the verse at the time. The multiplier is also withheld for the entire fight till it’s use as the fight was taking place on earth for its majority, in flashback, it shows that Mori using a 190 000x variant saying that was too much for star to handle. Mori also tries to lead the fight away from earth.

Other Evidence:
- The multiplier is consistent with its portrayal as it has only been used once and has no contradictions.
- The multiplier is used in the same manner as prior uses.

it shows that Mori using a 190 000x variant saying that was too much for star to handle. Mori also tries to lead the fight away from earth.
It was Mo-Ri's body which could only handle upto 190,000x multiplier not any star. What he was also sure about was that the Earth couldn't handle that kind of power

An issue with just stating that he one shotted so many Satan clones is that Satan's clones don't do anything at all and their Durability is unknown. Moreover 200 quadrillion is >>>> 250,000 and if each individual clone is considered at Satan's level then Base Mo-Ri would be hilariously above base Satan and that is not really supported by the narrative.

What I think would be consistent is this : Arrive at an acceptable calc for Mo-Ri's clone kicking feat since that is the most directly quantifiable one. Personally I prefer the 4-A version considering that it's now supported by statements from both the different times Satan pulled a crazy cloning stunt. Upgrade Base Mo-Ri and Satan to 1/250,000 of whatever that is and scale Phase 3 Satan to boosted Mo-Ri. I think it is fair to say that neither Satan nor Mo-Ri were really fighting seriously before they clashed against one another. As for others who can scale to it - current Mujin (obviously) and maybe current Daewi and Odin (who had also devoured a Sage, like Mo-Ri)

It was Mo-Ri's body which could only handle upto 190,000x multiplier not any star. What he was also sure about was that the Earth couldn't handle that kind of power
He's talking about the original Korean text of that statement which Mori says 190,000x is the limit otherwise he is risking death and then he says that furthermore, a star would collapse.

Upgrade Base Mo-Ri and Satan to 1/250,000 of whatever that is
Wait, why? How can you upgrade Mori and Satan to 1/250,000 of the multiplier when the calc apparently throws away the multiplier and the multiplier apparently doesn't have enough evidence to be used?

In that case, no compromise means just get ride of them, why even use them when we don't have the ungodly amount of evidence a 250,000x multiplier needs and thus breaks the standard?

Do you guys think Mubong would care if they all just left Earth? like Everyone decides, "Whelp, lets all go live on the new sage planet" and they all leave. Do you think Mubong would hunt them down?

Yes, because the man is a paranoid wreck who will not rest until he is 100% unopposed.

I mean we're talking about a guy who is murdering millions of innocent human beings just to evolve humanity via forcing evolution, so yeah, he is an evil piece of garbage who will hunt down anyone who opposes his morals

To be fair, he will kill himself after he is done. He's like Thanos in that regard, where he will work to see his goal through and then be content once done.

To be fair, he will kill himself after he is done. He's like Thanos in that regard, where he will work to see his goal through and then be content once done.
Who cares, you think this man killing himself would somehow make up for all he's done

Dude is mass murdering innocents

I plan to make a Yeoui page. You can make the rest.

whD4KpF.png

Mira is now 4-B through her own power. Since she gave Daewi the Body of the King, she had to rely on other means to reach that level of power.

Through a combination of the 108 Agonies, Mujin's WiFi arm, and a remaining portion of Okhwang's body, she could defeat Deer. I think someone can make a Mira CRT and update her. She should have instinctive reactions since the arm automatically responds to attacks and negates them. (But it's quite useless in a vs match since it requires other people with powers to exist on the planet)

Keeping this thread alive

Anyways anybody keeping up with the raws, revealed the power hierarchy of the gods

Ilypo launches over 25 000 planetary nukes, with him confirming that even if one hit, Mubongs planet is gone. Also confirms himself not being able to harm mubong.

Ilypo unleashes a new form which confirms why the jade emperor was scared and is able to somewhat keep up with dragon but still much weaker and potentially is dead.

It was also revealed that
Big T>>>> The Fates >>>> The king and other gods

Last edited:
Keeping this thread alive

Anyways anybody keeping up with the raws, revealed the power hierarchy of the gods

Ilypo launches over 25 000 planetary nukes, with him confirming that even if one hit, Mubongs planet is gone. Also confirms himself not being able to harm mubong.

Ilypo unleashes a new form which confirms why the jade emperor was scared and is able to somewhat keep up with dragon but still much weaker and potentially is dead.

It was also revealed that
Big T>>>> The Fates >>>> The king and other gods
Since the non fast pass chapters reached this level, I can finally talk about this, so glad that this chapter confirmed the hierachy of the Gods

Tathagata can beat all of the Old Gods by himself, even if they teamed up

The Four Disciples are stronger than the Old Gods

And Ryong is the strongest of the Four Disciples

So the hierchary is...

Old Gods<<<Four Disciples (Notably Ryong is the strongest)<<<Tathagata<Satan:666<Supreme God Mori<Supreme God Mubong

Back