• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

But the problem was that Mori is only used Acceleration Mode to block King attacks that is about to attack Ilpyo Park, And King looked and shocked at what had happened

and after that, Mori didn't use acceleration mode to fight King again.

Do you have any evidence to confirm this? "Yeoui usually only extends few light minutes long, not over 4 light years."
I mean, isn't quite literally every time he extends it at full length evidence?

Also the fact that he couldn't reach Baeks ship in the orbit with half Yeoui, which is less than a light minute away.

I mean, isn't quite literally every time he extends it at full length evidence?

Also the fact that he couldn't reach Baeks ship in the orbit with half Yeoui, which is less than a light minute away.
oh, It has a statement here as to why Yeoui can only last for a few light minutes, ok, ok, I only read up to Ragnarok arc so I don't know this statement.

The system in the webtoon made me a bit upset. I clicked on the ads 100 times to read the next episode but ads is doesn't work 100 times, So if I can't watch the ads, then I can't watch the next episode.
I see, it's a good thing you are using official websites and not using illegal websites like mangatop. You are doing a great job supporting the artist.

The system in the webtoon made me a bit upset. I clicked on the ads 100 times to read the next episode but ads is doesn't work 100 times, So if I can't watch the ads, then I can't watch the next episode.
You should definitely keep struggling with that and not use an alternative like MangaSee that would allow you to avoid those ads

Yes. I already did it few weeks ago but it turned out that Setto already not only calced it but also got the calc approved. I'm planning on making a CRT to apply the calc soon, I just don't know how soon.
May I see the calculations please?

Actually Satan Regeneration should added Concept (Type 3) too in his profile. This also applied to Mujin and Mori due to have Satan Regeneration ability.

Regeneration (High-Godly; Information (Type 2): Satan has two 'lives' of his core element which he can sacrifice at any given time to save his own life when it's in danger. This was first utilized to save Satan after he had been completely annihilated from Mori's 250,000x Jeabongchim attack. Satan can even continue to regenerate and resurrect himself from his life even after his core element has been directly torn out of him and absorbed by someone else)

Actually Satan Regeneration should added Concept (Type 3) too in his profile. This also applied to Mujin and Mori due to have Satan Regeneration ability.

Regeneration (High-Godly; Information (Type 2): Satan has two 'lives' of his core element which he can sacrifice at any given time to save his own life when it's in danger. This was first utilized to save Satan after he had been completely annihilated from Mori's 250,000x Jeabongchim attack. Satan can even continue to regenerate and resurrect himself from his life even after his core element has been directly torn out of him and absorbed by someone else)
Do we really need to specify? Wait, we do.

Do we really need to specify? Wait, we do.
Core Element is Information (Type 2) and also Concept (Types 2 & 3) its depent but so far only 7th Master are only Concept (Type 2).

Yes it should, if that battle with characters with other verse is not really work sometime there are many profile have HGR based on Concept (Type 1), History, Plot etc. So it need to be clarified

Back