• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Emperor of Mankind vs Lucemon

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Both are 4-B (Can and will be changed in the event of a stomp)

Speed Equalized

Oh boy

What have I done?

Y'know, after readng Azzy's comment from the last thread, this actually could be fair. So bumping.

I like how, in every other vs. match with a 3-D character and higher dimensional stuff, the higher dimensional stuff gets restricted, but the Emperor's 1-B existence erasure is apparently fine.

The Everlasting said:
I like how, in every other vs. match with a 3-D character and higher dimensional stuff, the higher dimensional stuff gets restricted, but the Emperor's 1-B existence erasure is apparently fine.
Isn't that just with immortality though? Kharn's power null isn't restricted either.

1-B existence erasure vs. a 3-D character is super fair, am I right?

Also, it's still fully possible for 3-D characters to beat Kharn with that power null. Goku stalemated him for God's sake.

1-B existence erasure kinda has no counter whatsoever.

I was confused when I saw this in my notifications, but apparently this could be fair...

The Everlasting said:
1-B existence erasure vs. a 3-D character is super fair, am I right?

Also, it's still fully possible for 3-D characters to beat Kharn with that power null. Goku stalemated him for God's sake.

1-B existence erasure kinda has no counter whatsoever.
I'll just say "Okay cool" and just drop, that's true.

We do the same thing with the Royal Knights, just with resistances. High 2-A resistances vs a 3D character is just as unfair.

I'm also pretty sure that the Emperor wins anyway

I will point out however, that Lucemon doesn't have to be in the same realm to attack Emprah.

Lucemon energy

I did saw the "resistances scale from Zeed/Ygg" etc argument in the past. But ok.

He did do this outside of the Warp though. I'm not sure how you are supposed to scale it down. For stuff like the regen it's easier

I mean, Lucemon has still only 3/4 ways to win (BFR, Mindscrew, Sealing and Testament?) because nothing else ignores mid-godly regen (i'm also pretty sure that engaging the Emperor in a mind battle is a stupid idea)

If he is having a legit match with Akron I doubt that a fight against the Emperor is fair.

Isn't the only reason he's having a legit match with Akron is due to the power nullification? If it wasn't for that, I believe Lucemon would have that fight.

Anyway, like I posted above, Lucemon has a ton of range seeing as he can attack from the Dark Area as linked above. And Lucemon could likely start off with sealing, unless you believe he stood there and tried to fight Huanglongmo 1 v1 by himself.

The Emperor has power nullification as well.

SBA places them at 4 km. And the Emperor can win in like twelve ways before he starts sniping from the DA

Examples include BFR, mindscrew and sealing, which the Emperor himself can do

Kaltias said:
The Emperor has power nullification as well.
SBA places them at 4 km. And the Emperor can win in like twelve ways before he starts sniping from the DA
How so? I know nothing about him and from what it seems, there is an issue with what Emprah can doin regards to Void stuff.

Edit ninja'd you. For example, BFR in the Warp, sealing him into a sword, obliterating him sub-atomically, and his mind and soul attacks are likely stronger than Lucemon's resistances. Precog helps as well

Would his Mind and Soul attacks work on someone who gains resistances nearly equal to a Dark Area resident?

Also what is the Warp as Lucemon here resists BFR as well.

@Kal

The Emperor can't do most of those things tho.

Literally the only thing you listed that he can do are mind and soul attacks, and even then those only apply to his 1-B self.

I'm pretty sure that he has showings of doing it to entire star systems at once. Also saying "no stop right there" to the time stream helps

Kaltias said:
I'm pretty sure that he has showings of doing it to entire star systems at once. Also saying "no stop right there" to the time stream helps
I just got a funny image of that. ovo

The Emperor can BFR in the Warp. Open a portal and done. Also he did sealed Drach'nyen this way. And matter manipulation, soul manipulation and telepathy are on the profile.

Warp is a higher dimensional place. Like, a lot higher dimensional

"The Emperor can BFR in the Warp. Open a portal and done."

Source? His page doesn't say that.

"Also he did sealed Drach'nyen this way."

Neither page says that

"And matter manipulation, soul manipulation and telepathy are on the profile."

The Matter Manipulation isn't subatomic, his Telepathy has no defined abilities, and the Soul Manipulation is for his 1-B Key.

Almost any psyker can make Warp portals, it's a method of attack.

Check the justification for Drach'nyen's resistances.

Atomic then, since even Ahzek has it at this level. And the soul manipulation is after the reality warping.

Just to clear up the confusion on what Emrah has as a 4-B as we are kinda getting 2 sides of the story here. I just want 100% confirmation on what Emprah has as a 4-B.

Back