• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While on the Prowl for an All For One Henchman Deku finds one and instantly takes him out. But while this is happening Metal Bat walks in on this and all he sees is a figure in bruises and covered in mud with glowing eyes.

Naturally, he assumes Deku is the bad guy and they Fight!

So this is Deku vs Metal Bat!

Current Deku and Metal are used obviously and both are in-character but willing to kill.

Current Izuku is scaling to City level+ (68.97 MT) while Current Metal Bat is scaling to Small City level (1.2 MT) to my knowledge.

Even if he was the top of Small City level+ at 6.2 MT he'd still more than 7.5X weaker, which is a one shot in a versus thread.

This fight is a stomp at this moment in time.

I don't think Metal Bat goes down that easily, he has quite a few earthquake level feats (most of these have been uncalculated for some reason). Deku only surpasses him while going full 100 percent. The main factor in this battle would be the time restraint. While Deku gasses out after five or six punches, Metal Bat can keep fighting even after getting stomped basically.( He was defeated so badly by Garou that even Garou was sure that he was done for, but Metal Bat still got up).
I think Metal Bat gets stomped initially, then busts up Deku after getting up.

Current Izuku is scaling to City level+ (68.97 MT) while Current Metal Bat is scaling to Small City level (1.2 MT) to my knowledge.

Even if he was the top of Small City level+ at 6.2 MT he'd still more than 7.5X weaker, which is a one shot in a versus thread.

This fight is a stomp at this moment in time.
Can you provide any calcs for Metal Bat, as there were none on his wiki page.

This fight is a stomp, Izuku kills him in one shot and Metal Bat can't harm him.

Metal Bat is higher than 1.2 Megatons, since he can defeat Dragon level threats which are superior to this.

45% Izuku is 68.97 MT (100% is over 300 Megatons), while Metal Bat is an Unknown amount higher than 1.2 Megatons. Even assuming he was peak Low 7-B+, at 6.2 Megatons. Izuku is still 11X stronger than that. Which puts him over the 7.5X gap needed to one shot in a versus thread.

Back