• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Future Number 1 Hero (Deku) Vs The Hero Hunter (Garou)(GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If both are Low 7-B and relative in Ap then Garou skill stomps bad. No way in hell can Deku keep up with him in h2h.

He targets Deku’s pressure points and fodderizes him

Any of them stomp man.... Garou is just way too skilled for this matchup.

His skill and prediction makes this super unfair. Deku isn’t even touching Garou.
Probably yeah, I'm pretty sure Izuku can't keep up with the skill gap. Also Garou will get massively upgraded in abilities and skill set soon...

Going with the SBA, it is the Garou during the Darkshine fight. Garou skillstomps, and he also has Regeneration, Reactive Evolution, etc... on top of that. Garou’s stamina also outclasses Deku without a question. Garou dominates.

I know enough about MHA to know that Garou, especially half-monster, stomps.

Garou outclasses Deku in skill by such a wide margin that Deku will never touch him. Even if Deku manages to hurt him he's just going to get stronger lol.

Maybe give Deku access to 100%? Even then he likely can't do anything. The best bet he has is trying to keep his distance and spam blackwhip. Which isn't likely given Deku is a H2H fighter most of the time, and Garou could easily reflect it.

Maybe give Deku access to 100%? Even then he likely can't do anything. The best bet he has is trying to keep his distance and spam blackwhip. Which isn't likely given Deku is a H2H fighter most of the time, and Garou could easily reflect it.
100% Deku probably has enough AP to one-shot Garou, but I maybe wrong.

Genos would also stomp thanks to Dekus limited ranged options I think

That’s false, actually. Garou was able to reflect a move that could one-shot him dozens of times, against Metal Bat.
Yes. That's why I said if the attack is ''way too powerful'', which I was referring to Darkshine's tackle. Regardless, I don't know how much strong 7-B Deku is. Just know that Garou upscales far above 1.22 Megatons.

Then the same principle holds true. Hero Hunter Garou was already 1.22 megatons, then he gets a power-up when he beats Royal Ripper and Bug God, then he gets a power-up when he fights Rover, then he gets a power-up against Orochi, then again against Darkshine... twice. If we start with pre-Darkshine Garou then...

Garou >>> 1.22 megatons, for upscaling reasons we can't say he's anything but low 7-B, but the Garou that fought Darkshine is super high into low 7-B, if he's not in another category at that point. So the AP difference for Pre-Darkshine Garou vs. Baseline Deku is not that big, certainly not enough to bypass WSRSF via sheer AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back