• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Four tides Battle the Neon Cavaliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention that you should add the profile links for the characters. Anyway, the Neon Cavaliers would start the fight by attacking at a close range, except for Matt who would try to attack from a distance. What do the Four Tides start with?

Alarick, Zhao, and Arctaius are likely starting at close range, while Kazimir supports them with his telekenesis.

Do the Cavelliers have any counters to Arctaius lightning or heat manip? Alarick's earth, or Zhao's pressure point striking, and air- pressure blasts?

They don't really have any counters to the lighting, heat, or earth manip unless Alex creating barriers counts and I could see Alex countering the air-pressure blasts with his Wind Blast skill, but considering it strains his arm to the point where he can't move it for a while he would most likely use it as a last resort. As for the pressure points, they can't counter that unless they keep Zhao at a distance. Also, how would the four winds react to Mateo's Fissure Shot skill, Connor's Pseudo-Phoenix Form and Phoenix Form, and the Neon Cavaliers Support Skills?

The Pheonix form would get countered by Arctaius if the two get to eachother. He can absorb, or outright disperse others flames if its below that of the sun's surface. Since it's limited to that of a red dwarfs, then it wouldn't do very much.The support skills would help them out, I believe, but i don't think it'd end the battle outright.

As for the Fissure shot, I suppose that depends on its AP. What has it done so far?

It can be dodged but if it was intercepted by another attack it would go through it like butter, so it can't really be stopped, but again, it can be dodged.

In that case, it depends on when he fires it off. Attacking from behind wouldn't work as well because the tides been on warzones before. So he'd likely need to get one of them pinned down and make sure the others don't get them free.

The tides would be coordinating too. Kazimir can fling buildings and use them as cover to hide the Tides coming for an attack. Arctaius can take Alarick's creations with him when he uses thundering movement, etc. Though they might attempt to split the cavelliers up. But, that's not the only factor, there is also the issue of their intelligence. They can all do complex strategies and Tactics on the fly within battle.

Yeah. Uh, I think I misjudged how equal this match would be. I'd personally give it to the tides from what we disscussed, but we'd need to get opinons from elsewhere.

What's the AP scale to from both teams?

Saw that this didn't get much attention, so I thought I'd provide that :)

Neon Cavaliers should be around baseline AP, not sure about the four Tides. Also thank you so much for responding, since Kingleon2 wanted to close the thread, but I wanted to give this another shot.

Yeah, I know how it feels for threads to be neglected. I'll wait for King to respond, plus I'm going to sleep soon.

dragon-maid-thumbs-up.gif

Thanks, enjoy the rest of your day too :3
Alright, had to wake up

The four tides' AP scale from(Volume Numbers in quotes, just to help clear things up)

-Jirou's destruction of the Kaemerge's Kingston Fortress with his gravity well, heavily reinforced underground base that stretched 5 kilometers deep. He is equal in AP to themselves(XXVII)
-Being able to destroy cruiser class ships and above, who can fire city busting shots from their main guns, and survive them. (XXVII)
-Arctaius dissapating MOST of a combined shot from the Kaemerge's 5th fleet. (XXXIII)
-Arctaius and Alarick stopping Yuutaro's siege Flare, which allowed him to create fireballs the Size of skyscrapers(III)
-Surviving attacks from weakened minoru Ito, which still cleaved buildings apart, and created kilometers long scars in the ground.

Is there a specific value though? Do you have any of those feats calculated?

I see, if there's no specific value, I have to assume baseline.

That said, I'm leaning slightly towards the tides for being able to throw buildings around, which would be hard to deal with, but I do believe the Neon Cavaliers would put up a really good fight. I'll wait till Bossbrosish replies back before voting officially.

Not to be a stickler but not having a calc is a bit of a problem, one that should be resolved.

While the Neon Cavaliers don't have calculations (mostly due to the fact that tsunami feats are no longer considered calculable), Alex's Wind Blast has been calculated to do this much damage but as stated above it strains his arm to the point where he can't move it for a while he would most likely use it as a last resort.

Also with Connor being baseline AP, with his transformations, his AP would increase to 2.63592e17 Joules with Pseudo-Phoenix Form and 5.27184e17 Joules with Phoenix Form.

Gonna vote incon. I think the Tides have the advantage at being able to cause choas (moving buildings and such) to keep the Cavaliers on their toes, but it seems like the Cavaliers' AP advantage should be enough to keep them in the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back