• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The fantastic four of WN tries to solo your favorite verse

Void can manipulate plot too,
noted
and [] NEP 2 is higher baseline than 1-A + when i had talked of her in the thread about the updating (whitout adding it to her profil) she would have got the type 5 for plot, so shiro wouldn't affect her.
Where?
Random soul pass through it.
Both enter and pass through it
I am the one who did make the crt for the root what you try to even talk about?
That CRT for NEP 2 happened loong before the NEP got revised. The requirements changed.
And it was not rejected in the wiki, it's like litteraly on his profil, we just can't use it to up her tier without more explanation about a higher cosmology (that Fate already have with the Xian root creation now)
yes it is. And how is xian's root supposed to justify higher cosmology exactly?

In the nep update thread.

They just pass through to get their reincarnation.

The nep 2 requirement didn't really change just get dispersed into different type. And even you a hater should know that it qualify (not like it qualify simply by being a more profound emptiness than kama) i just never updated her profile based on what DT accepted.

Litteraly what i have tell, it doesn't give more in tier than what the verse show. Except that the thing we talk is already accepted and on her profil. But she didn't get it based on appology theology but on feat

For the Xian it's quite simple they replicate the extension of the root who is based on Wuji and merged it with the World. Which lead to many thing but not here to talk about fate cosmology

In the nep update thread.
Link it
They just pass through to get their reincarnation.
Further, I have no idea what will happen if someone such as yourself, who hates mankind so deeply, touches the Root. If it were a normal magus, he'd move on to that other world and forget all about ours, without a doubt. But you, you're different. Even if you touch the Root, some shade of yourself will almost certainly remain on this side. This entire country might even be annihilated as a result. Because, if somebody like you that hates humans seriously intends to save humans, the only possible result is the ultimate end of all suffering: death.
Here lay entropy, the end of all things, a
place the living may never observe, but only the dead may enter.

The nep 2 requirement didn't really change just get dispersed into different type.
Yes it did. Now you have to literally show that you are more nonexistent then nonexistence or you are neither existent nor nonexistent. (As far as i know). IDK if transduality gives NEP2.
And even you a hater should know that she qualify, i just never updated her profile based on what DT accepted.
"Oh my god, this dude spend literally three years playing FGO grinding endlessly on three accounts just so he could pull all his favorite servants, but he has a different interpretation of nasuverse's tier then me which he doesn't even try to change in this wiki, he must be a hater OMG!"
Congrats, bro.
And where exactly is is said that it is more profound emptiness then kama?
"For the Xian it's quite simple they replicate the extension of the root who is based on Wuji and merged it with the World. Which lead to many thing but not here to talk about fate cosmology"

What they built was a giant mystic code, and all it does is power their magecraft, but whatever. Apart from that i would like to dead the adventures of lord El melloi. Where do i read it?

Last edited:
Link it

Further, I have no idea what will happen if someone such as yourself, who hates mankind so deeply, touches the Root. If it were a normal magus, he'd move on to that other world and forget all about ours, without a doubt. But you, you're different. Even if you touch the Root, some shade of yourself will almost certainly remain on this side. This entire country might even be annihilated as a result. Because, if somebody like you that hates humans seriously intends to save humans, the only possible result is the ultimate end of all suffering: death.
Here lay entropy, the end of all things, a
place the living may never observe, but only the dead may enter.

Yes it did. Now you have to literally show that you are more nonexistent then nonexistence or you are neither existent nor nonexistent. (As far as i know). IDK if transduality gives NEP2.

"Oh my god, this dude spend literally three years playing FGO grinding endlessly on three accounts just so he could pull all his favorite servants, but he has a different interpretation of nasuverse's tier then me which he doesn't even try to change in this wiki, he must be a hater OMG!"
Congrats, bro.
And where exactly is is said that it is more profound emptiness then kama?
"For the Xian it's quite simple they replicate the extension of the root who is based on Wuji and merged it with the World. Which lead to many thing but not here to talk about fate cosmology"

What they built was a giant mystic code, and all it does is power their magecraft, but whatever.
Search it i'm like in my work. And it's like on the first three page.

Touching the root litteraly erase people so i mean it doesn't change anything, and for the dialogue it was tell by shiki and it was a supposition of her bcz she was thinking she was dead, and for the entire time she was in, she never see a soul so well.

Men not bcz you play a game than you not be a hater of it even more when root info are not in fgo.... And like everyone who a know a little about fate know you don't like it. Not like 1/2 years ago most of your thread about it was if anos could os the verse.

They built a Mystic giant code based on the root and yeah it allow them to use their power more freely but i don't have tell the contrary.

Anyways my pause is finish so let's talk about it later

Search it i'm like in my work. And it's like on the first three page.

Touching the root litteraly erase people so i mean it doesn't change anything, and for the dialogue it was tell by shiki and it was a supposition of her bcz she was thinking she was dead, and for the entire time she was in, she never see a soul so well.
Men not bcz you play a game than you not be a hater of it even more when root info are not in fgo.... And like everyone who a know a little about fate know you don't like it. Not like 1/2 years ago most of your thread about it was if anos could os the verse.
Maybe you can fix your grammer a bit? It would be easier to understand what you are trying to say.
And yes, i disagree with you guys interpretation of nasuverse, and i think in my personal opinion anos can solo the verse. But i am not trying to change the tier here am i ? I am debating with paul and got an idea why is nasuverse is rated the way it is here, but i still personally consider chakra's interpretation to make more sense. You want to change it? Debate with chakra on reddit.
They built a Mystic giant code based on the root and yeah it allow them to use their power more freely but i don't have tell the contrary.
Anyways my pause is finish so let's talk about it later
Based on the root? Bruh. It is a pseudo root, But whatever.

Last edited:
apparently Izayoi caps at low 1-C at the All Fiction wiki

and ofc he caps at High 1-A at another
you mean the one where every character and their mother is 1-A?
Aside from the fact that its NEP hasn't even been updated, NEP doesn't help you anymore unless the nonexistent aspect is on a narrative level. NEP2 lost its supremacy long ago so
if you transcend the narrative entirely can it qualify for narrative NEP?

you mean the one where every character and their mother is 1-A?
I dunno, though All Fiction wiki is kinda like the extension of vsb if you can take it like that

if you transcend the narrative entirely can it qualify for narrative NEP?
i tried to propose Shiro for NEP aspect type 5 but apparently she didn't qualify for some reason that I don't know

Also, time and causality is interconnected at her verse, so I initially propose aca type 5 for her but nevermind any mention of uninteractable because she transcend law of cause and effect as a whole, there's not even a mention of interaction with The Epilogue at all

Last edited:
No (I also doubt that there is such a thing as a "nep to narrative" at all, but if you know any character that has already been accepted for this type, I'd like to see him)
it is not existing in the narrative , like NEP aspect 5 historic nonexistence where character does not exist in history

it is not existing in the narrative , like NEP aspect 5 historic nonexistence where character does not exist in history
I understand this, I just doubt that anyone can get this type at all, like how would it even looks like when everything is already in fiction / narrative, but iq there are some verses that treat something like “I don't exist in the narrative plane, so the plot never affects me" but honestly sounds like a totally battle boarder stuff that's why I asked if there are accepted characters for that type.

Also shouldn't this give apophatic since you don't exist to any description that is part of the narrative

Anyway to the topic also Rimuru should replace Shadow vernal here
Cote: clears
Psyho Pass: clears
Berserk: clears
Khr: clears
Bleach: clears
Dishonored: clears
GTO: clears
TES: stops at some gods with high 1-a tier
DMC: clears
All normal school anime that i could think of: clears
Cowboy Bebop: clears
Nasuverse: i'm sorry but by current vs pages Root can win
Jokes wiki: stops at something like " tier 0 likely -1 maybe beyond fiction possible memetic"
Puella Magi: clears
Magi: clears
Soulsborne: clears
Arknights: clears
And some verses that I like for design, atmosphere, idea memes etc: stops at smt, shinza, maybe umineko

Last edited:
Swirl of Root folds them

The more definitions they try to pile on it, the more difficult it will be to interact with it.

Call it omnipotent, and Omnipotence will manifest as something less than it is

If you believe he's stronger than you, it'll manifest a being stronger than you, but still less than it

Man, Apophatic Theology is broken asf
Not really, it scales to other statements and a little bit of cosmology, so unless the verse goes into some weird stuff like mentioning that even math while creating verse using high tier math and infinite value logic can't describe it, it's not so impressive

is shiro's hax>>>Alovenus?
Not necessarily, I mean shiro is stronger overall due to her being inaccessible superior to Ruphas/Venus's level of existence. Hax-wise, AWLBA overwriting settings/plot would probably trivialize Epilogue as they used said stuff to fight each other constantly, yet every time it failed cuz the opp had gotten stronger (resistant), they would overcome even that and so on... granting them innumerable layers of hax as well as resistance to all of the opp things (which includes plot hax as explained).

Plot hax is only viable for those who are at the very zenith of At Peace on the other hand, and they don't just spam it as disgusting as Awlba did in their final arc. I can make an argument that Epilogue would ignore layers just fine since the description of the ability is very close to that, though most ppl would probably find this NLF (which I myself am well aware of that).

Not necessarily, I mean shiro is stronger overall due to her being inaccessible superior to Ruphas/Venus's level of existence. Hax-wise, AWLBA overwriting settings/plot would probably trivialize Epilogue as they used said stuff to fight each other constantly, yet every time it failed cuz the opp had gotten stronger (resistant), they would overcome even that and so on... granting them innumerable layers of hax as well as resistance to all of the opp things (which includes plot hax as explained).

Plot hax is only viable for those who are at the very zenith of At Peace on the other hand, and they don't just spam it as disgusting as Awlba did in their final arc. I can make an argument that Epilogue would ignore layers just fine since the description of the ability is very close to that, though most ppl would probably find this NLF (which I myself am well aware of that).
also, why is shiro 1-A and alovenus Low 1-A? Does shiro's transcendence is greater then alovenus?

also, why is shiro 1-A and alovenus Low 1-A? Does shiro's transcendence is greater then alovenus?
AWLBA case is more like encompassing every level possible of the hierarchy, while Shiro is completely beyond that and treats even ones that have dimensional differences as equal fictional characters on paper that she could literally end whenever she wants.

Last edited:
All things equal, Ruphas will just will herself stronger than her opponent even if it's nonsensical, cause she is manipulating settings, fate and logic.

Meanwhile the Epilogue is an ability that will always stand at the end in all conditions, so it can't be compared to other abilities, and she would still end someone immune to her ability.

That can go into NLF territory as Pain said though. We treat it as being 1-A, but when talking about equal stats, to say it will still be superior in all conditions, is wanking a little bit.

Ruphas and Alovenus could probably be upgraded to 1-A, but it'll be a pain for some obvious reasons

As for their hax, if they were equalized, overall settings are more effective,plus their resistance to resistance neg

Their hax probably better than Anos too being honest, he is just harder to kill/interact with. As for my favorite verse, it includes the novels mentioned and toaru

Super Mario: They get solo'd pretty badly by all of the characters mentioned in the OP.
Fist of the North Star: same story.
Homestuck: They do not get solo'd at all, Shiro can get as far as Transcendence Path MSPA Reader (for now I think), Andrew Hussie and above stomp, the rest of the characters mentioned in the OP get absolutely destroyed. Characters like Caliborn already have passive 1-A, Plot, Fate, Causality, and Probability Manipulation even in Base Form. (John also has Retcon Powers which are 1-A, but I don't think that helps him much here against someone like Anos and above)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Games): Same story as Mario, and FOTNS
Mega Man: Same as above.
Bleach: Same as above.
Earthbound: Same as above
Undertale: Anos probably loses due to The Player, anything after him the verse gets solo'd

ZpBzs3T.jpg

I just had to....

Back