• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End Is Near (Thanos vs Homelander)

I think I'll vote Thanos. Homelander might have a AP advantage but Thanos should have more experience in combat. Homelander also cant fly and spam beams due to Thanos' teleportation and superior range. Homelander could overpower with his higher lifting strength but I don't think Thanos would let him get a hold of the gauntlet like that.

alright, Still superior range and more experience fighting people comparable to him should give Thanos the win.

I haven't read the comics, but doesn't Homelander use his superior strength to just one-shot most of his opponents?

I haven't read the comics, but doesn't Homelander use his superior strength to just one-shot most of his opponents?
Yeah, he does. I'm a bit unsure who is more skilled, Thanos has fought greater opposition in Fornite players for longer priods of time, but the rare few times Homelander has indeed faced opposition, from Billy's group, was a much tougher endeavour than whatever is possible within Fortnite...

I'll give combat advantage to Thanos, though.

In any case, Homelander should win, I think? He is stronger and really tries to get close when fighting, and he is staggeringly mobile which would allow him to get close to Thanos. Once within range, greater AP and LS takes the win.

Does the wiki use the low end or high end for the feat Homelander scales to? Even if we use the high end I believe that Thanos should take it by outlasting Homelander. He has more stamina and can resurrect if he dies.

Homelander might kill Thanos a few times but he's going to get tired eventually and when he does he's going to have to face a full health Thanos who has an advantage in combat, and a higher range, much higher stamina, the space and time stone, and can continue to come back after death, all while completely exhausted.

plus Homelander might get angry and stop thinking straight if Thanos just keeps on reviving over and over.

The resurrection only happens when another player picks up his dropped gauntlet after it respawns in a few minutes, so you have to specify how many people there are

The resurrection only happens when another player picks up his dropped gauntlet after it respawns in a few minutes, so you have to specify how many people there are
I thought the resurrections Came from the Fortnite X endgame thing. iirc people were randomly selected to be thanos. if not then homelander fra

Back