• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The demons within (Doomguy vs Isaac (The Binding of Isaac)) (6-5-0)

Also to add

Whilte Doomguy has skill advantage ... Issac has faced Danmaku amounts of projectiles which should lower how important Doomguy's skill advantage since idk if he ever dealt with someone who can dodge Danmaku

technically Doomguy's "reasons above" being contested so I might not be able to count that vote. Also on that note I'm voting Issac FRA.

I'm more convinced that isaac bullshit and the fact doom guy wouldn't go all out into a 5 years old would get the kid a victory

Isaac FRA

I'm more convinced that isaac bullshit and the fact doom guy wouldn't go all out into a 5 years old would get the kid a victory

Isaac FRA
SBA states the character believes losing would cause detrimental side effects.

Doomguy, under that assumption, has no reason to hold back and would murder isaac without hesitation

SBA states the character believes losing would cause detrimental side effects.

Doomguy, under that assumption, has no reason to hold back and would murder isaac without hesitation
Still a five years old, even you you are said that you need to shoot a baby or you die you would still hesitate

Well it's a good thing Isaac isn't a rabbit. Doomguy has zero reason to hold back beyond 'isaac is a child' despite the fact Doomguy knows losing will have a detriment side effect. He'll 100% shoot the child to death.
again \/
Still a five years old, even you you are said that you need to shoot a baby or you die you would still hesitate

And Issac also has experience dodging projectiles and a bunch of other things that has been said above

Why does it matter isaac is a 5 year old? why would he 'hesitate' in the first place? SBA states he's willing to kill. the only reason he'd hesitate is that he isn't willing to kill, which isn't the case here. he shoots, regardless how he looks or how old he is.
And Issac also has experience dodging projectiles and a bunch of other things that has been said above
And doomguy's skill of dodging projectiles goes into the hundreds of projectiles which can home in on his poisition. how does Isaac's skill even get compared to doomguy's at all?

Why does it matter isaac is a 5 year old? why would he 'hesitate' in the first place? SBA states he's willing to kill. the only reason he'd hesitate is that he isn't willing to kill, which isn't the case here. he shoots, regardless how he looks or how old he is.
You are also willing to kill the baby to save your self in the example I gave

And doomguy's skill of dodging projectiles goes into the hundreds of projectiles which can home in on his poisition. how does Isaac's skill even get compared to doomguy's at all?
Diferent, Doom guy can't shoot danmaku levels of projectiles while Isaac is used to dodge bullet hells, both can dodge wach other atacks based on experience, but Isaac has also a bunch of atacks that aren't projectile alone, a bunch of AOE atacks that bomb the enitre place, itens that makes get into Meele range of him hurtfull, Better L strengh and even ways to make him take less damage, Immortality type 2 that makes his bullets a lot less efective

and with suplex he can applie 1000-10^6 metric tons of force on doom guy

You are also willing to kill the baby to save your self in the example I gave
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences
By SBA Doomguy WANTS to hurt Isaac and believes losing will have detrimental effects. literally zero reason to hold back against Isaac.
Diferent, Doom guy can't shoot danmaku levels of projectiles while Isaac is used to dodge bullet hells, both can dodge wach other atacks based on experience, but Isaac has also a bunch of atacks that aren't projectile alone, a bunch of AOE atacks that bomb the enitre place, itens that makes get into Meele range of him hurtfull, Better L strengh and even ways to make him take less damage, Immortality type 2 that makes his bullets a lot less efective
If he sees isaac dodging all of his stuff, what stops doomguy from shooting him with the BFG? or any other AOE weapon he has? Isaac can't reasonably dodge the BFG at all (or his rocket launcher really) and that shit's going essentially leave Isaac dead from the Radiation AND the blast from it.

By SBA Doomguy WANTS to hurt Isaac and believes losing will have detrimental effects. literally zero reason to hold back against Isaac.
This would be bloodlusted, and even if you want to hurt a baby why would you go all out on the thing?
Isaac can't reasonably dodge the BFG at all (or his rocket launcher really) and that shit's going essentially leave Isaac dead from the Radiation AND the blast from it.
Can I know why he shouldn't be able to dodge them? also isaac still has black hearts and soul hearts here

Apologies, the forum auto-unfollowed this thread on my end fsr.
No it doesn't.

"Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences."

All he knows is that a crying child wants to hurt him, he isn't inherently willing to kill, and he isn't going to just start blasting a toddler until he realizes he's an actual threat.
And doomguy's skill of dodging projectiles goes into the hundreds of projectiles which can home in on his poisition.
No it doesn't, not in this key for sure.
The grace ended sorry bucko this can be added lol
The match was concluded based on erroneous arguments, we can continue it here, or I can just get it removed.

Apologies, the forum auto-unfollowed this thread on my end fsr.

No it doesn't, that got changed a while ago, read again.

No it doesn't, not in this key for sure.

The match was concluded based on erroneous arguments, we can continue it here, or I can just get it removed.
Get it removed after I add it then. Its not fun to see people start to argue otherwise at the last second when everyone that supported the other opponent left. The arguments were all fine.

No they weren't, literally post a single scan of your "hundreds of homing projectiles" claim.

And doomguy's skill of dodging projectiles goes into the hundreds of projectiles which can home in on his poisition
You said all the arguments were fine. This is an argument. This isn't fine, because I'm fairly sure at no point in any official Doom .wad do you fight that many enemies at once (let alone this many Revenants at once, since only they have aiming projectiles), this is some kaizo fan .wad shit.

Back