• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Death Note Falls into your favorite Verse

Ah good point kinda forgot for a second!

I made a mistake and I will admit to it, but yeah Esdeath would hate it since she loves the whole survival of the fittest thing.

As far as we know the only named beings in Death Note are Humans and Shinigami, so I always just assumed the Death Note only working on humans just meant they were basically the only viable targets.

I would think if the Death Note landed in EarthBound it wouldn't do that much since the crazy stuff in Earthbound would negate the Death Note, though Porky would use the Death Note to mess with people.

If the Death Note lands in Marvel, many villains would love to use the notebook but then again there are many heroes or villains that negate the Death Note but given who Ryuk is he would be captured by some people and they would be curious on the Shinigami Realm.

Back