• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark Knight vs The God of the New World (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
RCO018.jpg
D1njhuBXgAASpXt

Post-Flashpoint Batman is used. He has to find out Kira's real identity and bring him to justice. He knows as much as L did at the beginning of the series.

Bruce Wayne: 8 (@Oliver_de_jesus, @Peppersalt43, @Greatsage13th, @FantaRin_The_First, @Galvino, @Popted2, @Emirp sumitpo and @AceOfSpaces3709)

Light Yagami:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Couldn't Batman try to hack the entire internet looking for Light, compare kira attacks with times when Light is out of the public eye and things like that?

It wouldn't be too crazy for Batman to do that.

I would say Batman would stomp Light considering Batman is immensely smarter than Light and L put together, but then again I feel like finding out who Batman is should be easier than finding out who L is. I don't think any human on Earth ever knew what L's real name was, except for L himself probably, but then we have Bruce Wayne who is famous.
Light for sure is smarter than me and most people irl, so it seems possible, imo, that he could deduce that Batman could be Bruce since Batman would have to be:
1. Someone who lives in gotham city, since that's where he mainly operates. (Bruce publicly lives in gotham)
2. Someone who has lots of resources and money to be able to afford the gadgets and such he has. (Everyone knows Bruce is rich)
3. Someone who is also in top shape and probably in the prime of their life. (Bruce at least looks like has the build of someone who could be batman)

Overall I think it comes down to whoever catches who first, since I don't think the chase will be long. Maybe Batman has some edgy comic book machine gadget thing that helps him but I'm too lazy to look into it. This is just my thoughts on what I know about most Batmans.

Light for sure is smarter than me and most people irl, so it seems possible, imo, that he could deduce that Batman could be Bruce since Batman would have to be:
Personally I don't see that happening
Batman isn't prepared here, he's stupidly prepared. The only people who has correctly guessed his identity without Bruce showing himself before hand can basically be counted on two hands and the people who did so with just their unamped intelligence is even smaller.

Personally I don't see that happening
Yeah I see what you mean, I was gonna mention that smarter people than Light have tried and failed but I thought it would be boring to stop there. I just went at it without the comic book prep feats and simply tackled it with common batman knowledge. Regardless, I personally think Batman finds Light first anyway since he's that smart.

Back