• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I definitely think MCU is more fair. Comic is a bit of a stomp. Especially since Assefa hasn't been given any enchantments.

It's interesting though, as most of his attacks require his daggers. And they're gonna have a slightly difficult time piercing Assefa's flesh.

It could still be fair, it just may be decisive against him.

His claws negate dura tho. And T'Challa has his skill going for him.

Oh, right True.

In that case, there's not much Assefa can do. He gets swiped once and he's kinda dead from a myriad of effects. Even if the necklace could bring him back from getting his brain scrambled, another slash just does the same thing over again. Assefa can't play keep away.

Not sure if that makes this a stomp. I don't really see a viable win con for him against the comic version.

So more of a stomp, lol

And yeah, he doesn't seem to have a lot of his powers. I recall him either fighting against, or being empowered by a cat goddess.

Back