• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) The Boys take on a villainous duo - The Boys vs Mr. Glass and The Beast

Gv6P1Y3.png

The Black Cover Organization has existed for the past 10,000 years with the singular objective of supressing and pacifiying real-life superheroes and supervillains before they could be discovered by the rest of human civilization. However, despite the organziations's best efforts, they simply decided that the best course of action in other to prevent Mr. Glass from exposing the existence of supes to the world, they contacted an specialized team for the job...
  • Both sides have full knowledge of each other
  • 24 hours of prep-time for both
  • All are in-character
  • The Boys are only the humans members, and Temp-V is restricted (we can modify this if it becomes too stompy)
  • The Beast has 'the light'
  • Wins by either incapacitation or death
  • Battle takes place on the Raven Hill Memorial Psychiatric Hospital, Mr. Glass and The Horde are inside, the Boys start outside.
The Boys:
Glass and Beast: 8 (ItsOnlyDanny3, Peppersalt43, Lacku, Qawsedf234, Jojo123, noninho, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Cimafranca133)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I feel like this should be in Glass and the Beast's favor. Both parties have 24 hrs of prep time, but the way I see it, the Boys are fighting an uphill battle since Glass and Beast are nicely bunkered down whereas the Boys need to enter the hospital to get to them. 24 hours is more than enough time for Glass to rig the entire hospital with traps and the like. Obviously Beast would tear through the entire team. It's not a stomp, I can easily see the Boys tampering with lights or something in order stop him. However, the fight is still easily in Beast's favour.

I can see a case being made for the Boys winning, but for now I'll vote for Glass and Beast.

Wow this matchup is awesome. Glass can make 9-A bombs if worst comes to worst and The Beast scales to 1.86 megajoules due to being equal with David Dunn who could knock down the reinforced metal door locking him in his room, so what can The Boys do to defeat them?

Last edited:
so what can The Boys do to defeat them?
Well, in-verse, The Boys would usually plan things accordingly to their enemies, but since we cannot make hypothetical equipment, following what they had done before, I think their best shot is their explosives, Frenchie has shown to get access to like 6 RPGs. They can also use Halothane gas grenades, to incap the opponents by throwing in into the building. They also all are good in stealth, so they might not have problem infiltrating the building.

And, this is kinda my personal take, but since Beast still feels pain and even gets lacerations from a shotgun, the Boys' weapons might still be a problem (Specially Butcher's Serbu with .50 caliber rounds)

Beast is forced to switch when he gets flashed by light in the dark or ambients with low lighting. So, unless they could turn off all lights and then turn them on with full power, I don't think so
Even if they did somehow manage to figure out a way to take away the light from The Beast or overwhelm him with guns, these are all outcomes that Glass with his superior intelligence and full knowledge of the group would likely anticipate and maybe even count on to defeat them. I could totally see this matchup ending with Glass using The Beast as a pawn to lure the group into a trap, so for that and all the other reasons given I'll be voting B&G.

Even if they did somehow manage to figure out a way to take away the light from The Beast or overwhelm him with guns, these are all outcomes that Glass with his superior intelligence and full knowledge of the group would likely anticipate and maybe even count on to defeat them. I could totally see this matchup ending with Glass using The Beast as a pawn to lure the group into a trap, so for that and all the other reasons given I'll be voting B&G.
Counted.

The Beast's biggest weakness to light can be rather easily exploited in the asylum's environment. Of course, the main counter to that is to just go outside so depending on the positioning the best counter doesn't really work.

To add, Butcher does have access to a Serbu BFG-50. While we know that The Beast is resistant to the .338 Lapua Magnum round since a sniper commented that the plan worked since his gun could actually pierce Kevin's skin, indicating that normally the gun wouldn't do anything (backed up earlier by David Dunn being implied to be able to just tank a bunch of M4s and M16s). But the big thing is that in both cases, the .50 BMG has a muzzle velocity of 18k to 20k joules, which is 3x higher than the Lapua and 10x that of the 5.56mm rounds. So it's unknown how well resistant he will be, especially when I believe .50 BMGs can be used to pierce the skin of rhinos since they have about the same energy as IRL elephant and big game hunting weapons.

To add, Butcher's high explosives if blown up close to the Beast should just kill him outright since it's something like 42x his durability and AP.

But the big issue is that they're attacking the Beast and Mr. Glass. To just copy paste his intelligence section that I wrote in his RT
You're talking about a person with a seemingly photographic memory who's able to replicate a lot of what The Boys have done with debatably more limited resources.

Ultimately it becomes can the team successfully disable or counter what Mr. Glass can set up while also avoiding the Beast. The hard part is that in character I see this being a bit of a struggle. They only have three real weapons that can harm the Beast and two are high explosives that you would never want to use in a building you're in. The other option is a large sniper rifle that just isn't good in close-quarters combat.

But in turn, I do believe Billy and Frenchie have the proper amount of intelligence and gear to counter the more devastating aspects of Mr. Glass's traps (such as explosives) and Frenchie would 100% be able to make everyone a bunch of high-lumen lights to try and flip Kevin.

I guess ultimately it I think it comes down to how well you think Mr. Glass can get rid of Billy and Frenchie. Because either are taken out, their chances drastically go down and if both are taken out then they have a 0% chance to win.

In a show, I'd ultimately favor the Boys due to their group luck, but in the circumstance of a battle, I believe Glass's intelligence can likely counter everything the others can do. Without their counters, this would allow the Beast to just pick them off (heck, you could even say if Glass has full prep he might just be able to make googles or something for Kevin that would nullify or counter bright lights).

So my vote goes to team Unbreakable.

Counted.

Though I should point out that the Boys could also try and bypass the Beast durability with Halothane, the knock out bomb with propofol, or even the Xanax grenade Frenchie used to calm down a supe whose power came from rage.

Back