• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blazing Tournament 8-B Version, Round 3. Aang VS The Player (Pixel Gun 3D)

97a7eb3980f83cfdb4b71bd694d4d617.png

ba940319f634921141b103caa78e1778.png

-Speed is equalized.

-Base Season 3 Aang and Online Player is used.

-Aang cannot entered Avatar state.

-Battle took place in Amity Arena above Vacuo, both battler is 40 meters away from one another.

tumblr_inline_pebn3dkL0N1vqc5ly_1280.png

-Otherwise SBA.

The Avatar:

The Champion (48 tons):

Last edited:
Given that the Player is pretty much 3x stronger than Kirito and that many of their weapons can kill people on their in one of a few hits with their weapons, their weapons are pretty much bound to one shot Kirito, so this really depends on how skilled Kirito is to survive.

That being said, it seems Kirito has around 6 years of fighting experience considering how long he’s been in the game until the WoU arc, but the Player has begun playing Pixel Gun since its release date of 2013, which means they have 9 years of fighting experience in fighting players wielding 900+ different types of weapons (Which they also own themselves), especially melee users.

Furthermore, the Player has access to 80+ pets to assist them in battle, and while they might not do as much damage as the Player would deal to the point of downscaling, they would still be trouble for Kirito having to deal with 80+ enemies (All who are stronger than him) at once, especially when 2 of them are ghosts (Eagle Spirit and Pocket Demon). Also, when after a pet dies, they instantly resurrect in 15 seconds, though once the Player dies for good, all the pets despawn.

Overall, it seems like the Player will take this more times than not. They have far higher versatility, fighting experience, and the overall AP and durability advantage. Many of their weapons also leave statuses upon hitting such as Charm/Weakening to cut an enemy’s AP in half, Blindness to screw over someone’s perspective for a few seconds, some weapons that are able to slow people down, and let’s not forget their trump card that is the Denied card which can resurrect the Player back to full health upon death (Though it needs to manually be activated first where the effect lasts 12 seconds at most before it wears off, so the Player can still die for good if they don’t activate it in time or even get KO’d or incapacitated enough to not kill them).

This is the same as the player vs Asuna match. Doesn’t matter if you use another key or Kirito the player is just way way way too strong.

The Player can still be outskilled or knocked out/incapacitated, but in this case, it feels like the same fight as VS Asuna, so the reasons for the Player winning there are the same reasons as them against Kirito.

Speaking of which I really need to add those Player matches, thanks for reminding me

Also I don’t think you can technically restrict incarnation since it’s a passive ability thing.

Actually now that I think about it Kirito may just passive reality warp his way to victory since at this point Kirito would know more about incarnation and how to utilize it. As long as he believes in himself he basically just wins.

Extremely potent since it’s also coupled with probability manipulation.

I don't know how to describe the level but the TL;DR is as long as he believes in himself reality will be overwritten and the probability of him winning will basically become 100%.

Can he spam the LS lasers?, or they like special bullets that only work in single shots
Yeah, especially when some of them are automatic-firing laser guns. Not to mention, the Player usually tries to finish their opponent off as quick as possible, so they will lead with their strongest weapon that can kill the fastest.

Well since Incarnation is subconscious/thought based it's gonna be much faster than the lasers. Also gotta mention that Kirito has Supernatural Willpower which will also assist in making his Incarnation even more potent. Also has thought-based forcefields which are tied to incarnation that could block the projectiles essentially.

If the Reality Warping/Probability Manipulation is passive then wouldn’t Kirito be too much here? He’s basically guaranteed to win every match.

Incarnation is restricted. Basically anything above 8-B is.

Ability can technically be restricted at will but it won't be added to a profile, unless the ability bump their AP or speed to the level of stomp.

Yeah i would rather just lose this one then make things unfair for everyone else in thr tourny

Yeah sorry about that Sero. I actually feel like writing a guide to vs debating Kirito so people can understand some stuff vetter

But I suppose if you restrict th reality warping and prob manipulation the debate can continue cause Kirito may be able to win this.

Is the forcefield omnidirectional? If so, has it been broken by sheer AP before? Do note that the Player can also set up shields and forcefields as well. And if Kirito tries to harm the Player, the Player can simply return half the damage back to Kirito when they get hit through the Reflector gadget.

The forcefield is in fact omnidirectional and whether or not it was broken through sheer AP is kinda ambiguous but I will say yes for now although they blocked 7-B attacks and not 8-B ones at the time they were used. But there are also a couple of other things Kirito has up his sleeve. Telekinesis via Incarnate Arms which basically negates the range difference, he can spawn metal blades inside someone's heart and also has the ability to spawn invisible weapons.

Kirito takes half or 30% damage

Invisible weapons is not a big deal for the player who has a gadges and weapons that can detect them, also he has battle against monsters and other players who turn invisible for entire waves.

besides trying to kill him with that, it shouldn't affect the player, since his is made of raw data and doesn't really have anything inside, probably now that I think about it we should add shapeshifting or something since skins are canon certain way

Kirito takes half or 30% damage
This doesn't last forever and Kirito doesn't need to attack with his Telekinesis to just grab the weapon out of the player's hands, not to mention the obvious visual indicator when the reflector is active. Kirito will be able to tell that the 3 floating shields means something.
besides trying to kill him with that, it shouldn't affect the player, since his is made of raw data and doesn't really have anything inside, probably now that I think about it we should add shapeshifting or something since skins are canon certain way
Having blades stick out of you would still probably hurt and depending on their position, could make it difficult for the player to fire properly

Another way he would bypass Kirito’s shield would be to set up some Voodoo Snowmen (Which would target Kirito since he’s the only enemy in the battlefield) and destroy them, and by destroying one, it will deal heavy damage, if not kill Kirito if he hasn’t taken any damage yet. Setting up multiple would speed the process up, and given how it is in-character for the Player to finish fights as quick and efficient as possible while taking minimal damage, they will opt to do it when needed.

This doesn't last forever and Kirito doesn't need to attack with his Telekinesis to just grab the weapon out of the player's hands, not to mention the obvious visual indicator when the reflector is active. Kirito will be able to tell that the 3 floating shields means something.
The Player can just set it back up as it runs out, and if the Player figures he has telekinesis, that prompts him to go run, hide, and take cover and set up some Voodoo Snowmen to finish Kirito off.
Having blades stick out of you would still probably hurt and depending on their position, could make it difficult for the player to fire properly
The Player has actually been able to fight while heavily bleeding, so this wouldn’t be much of a problem, especially since they are made of data and not any biological features.

apart from what psycho said

Iron armor works passively since he always has it on, plus the reflector isn't the only item that reflects damage.
as I said, he can dodge it and perceive them with equip

The Player can just set it back up as it runs out, and if the Player figures he has telekinesis, that prompts him to go run, hide, and take cover and set up some Voodoo Snowmen to finish Kirito off.

Kirito is pretty good at taking his shot when he can and would probably deduce that he just needs to attack whenever the shield wears off. He can also fly so the player probably won't be able to evade Kirito's sightline easily. In addition to this, Kirito can use his forcefield to block hits to the snowmen or his telekinesis to knock the weapon barrel making it difficult to aim (Which even if it counted as damage reflection would probably be about as damaging as a light slap). Kirito has fought against guns before and knows not to let them get out of sight.

Iron armor works passively since he always has it on, plus the reflector isn't the only item that reflects damage.
This would just prolong the inevitable, even if he's constantly switching he needs that small amount of time to switch gadgets or even turn them back on and its not like Kirito has never fought someone armoured or with tough skin.

as I said, he can dodge it and perceive them with equip
I believe you are misunderstanding here, the player has no way of dodging something that generates inside him, they aren't invisible, they just appear.

The Player has actually been able to fight while heavily bleeding, so this wouldn’t be much of a problem, especially since they are made of data and not any biological features.
Even so, its passive damage that Kirito is inflicting, he's slowly killing them with it.

Kirito is pretty good at taking his shot when he can and would probably deduce that he just needs to attack whenever the shield wears off.
The Player has pretty much been used to fighting people who already know how to counter the Reflector, but it’s still useful for reducing hits if their opponents do not want to take any damage.
He can also fly so the player probably won't be able to evade Kirito's sightline easily.
The Player can also fly through various other gadgets, so that’s out of the question.
In addition to this, Kirito can use his forcefield to block hits to the snowmen or his telekinesis
The Snowman actually bypasses shields, so this is useless
This would just prolong the inevitable, even if he's constantly switching he needs that small amount of time to switch gadgets or even turn them back on and its not like Kirito has never fought someone armoured or with tough skin.
Again, it just alerts the Player what Kirito is capable of doing so they would know to only use them wisely in a strategic way.
Even so, its passive damage that Kirito is inflicting, he's slowly killing them with it.
If the Player knows they are going to die, they will simply use the Denied gadget to resurrect themselves back to full health.

The Player can also fly through various other gadgets, so that’s out of the question.
This gives the player no way to actually escape Kirito's sightline, flying in the air would still allow Kirito to see them and is what my argument was about, Kirito using his flight to never lose sight of the Player

The Snowman actually bypasses shields, so this is useless
The snowman can, but the player cannot and if the shield is used to block hits to the snowman, the player cannot hit it.
Again, it just alerts the Player what Kirito is capable of doing so they would know to only use them wisely in a strategic way.
So its just a battle of who can outwit the other in that case.

If the Player knows they are going to die, they will simply use the Denied gadget to resurrect themselves back to full health.
If Kirito does kill the player and the player resurrects themselves then Kirito would likely resort to Transmutation if he didn't already, as it is not an attack that the player can reflect. Kirito only needs to get close with Night Sky Sword to use it.

I meant invisible weapons, not telekinesis
I understand that he can counter those, however the ability that I referenced was Weapon Generation, not Invisible weapons, I am aware that he has experience against Invisibility

technically this whole battle would end if the player can use nuclear attack near to Kirito, since he doesn't have radiation resistance at that level

the player can passively amplify himself or Weaken Kirito with severals Armor Set

Kirito has some measure against invisibility and some forms cannot be tracked by enhanced senses and info analysis?
The snowman can, but the player cannot and if the shield is used to block hits to the snowman, the player cannot hit it.
He has severals weapon that bypasses shields
This gives the player no way to actually escape Kirito's sightline, flying in the air would still allow Kirito to see them and is what my argument was about, Kirito using his flight to never lose sight of the Player
If (as I said, If) kirito is hit in mid-air with a Disable Jump weapon or the player carries a set like Mr. Fruit set and dies near Kirito, then he is screwed as he will fall on the ground and be unable to jump or fly for time

Kirito only needs to get close with Night Sky Sword to use it.
then he is hit by a black hole if he gets too close and the player use a weapon as Border Eraser and Eraser or Singular Grenade

Back