• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bad Appreciation Thread

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
On the occasion of the wiki's 10-year anniversary, I thought we could all take a moment to appreciate something or the other. Whether it is something on the wiki, some aspect of the wiki, or some members on the wiki, if you think it/they deserve some kind of appreciation, this is the thread to say it out loud.

I'll go first and quote myself from another thread:

I sincerely love the wiki and the nature of it that allows people with so many diverse interests from all over the world to meet each other and talk about what they like, which also helps others to get into verses they wouldn't know anything about. I absolutely love the friendly people I have met here and I am thankful to have made so many great friends in my last 3 years, since I joined the wiki (I am not pinging them since the list of such people will be massive, but they already know who they are lol).

So yeah, let's get this party started ovo

giphy.gif

Same here, and I'm especially thankful the wiki has AKM Sama as a Purple name above all.

Well, I do like the idea of having "intellectual" debate or discussion, anything that actually makes you think smarter, look for solutions, make deep analysis and research, pull some outsite the box idea once or two times. Taking out of your confort zone and force your brain's gear to move a bit more is to be appreaciated.

Of course, like anything there is the good, bad and ugly and horrible side of this. But meh it can't be helped.

I also obviously like some people here, some more so than others.

Whew. There are a lot of things I appreciate on this wiki, but there's one thing I can definitely distinguish.

Absolute number one thing I appreciate is that this wiki is where I met AogiriKira (who still hasn't gotten around to making her account on the new forum because she's lazy >:T). Since I met Kira about a year and a half ago, just a few months after joining the wiki, she's gone from being a complete stranger to being one of my best and most trusted friends in the world. Above all else, I'm happy that I had a chance to meet her.

Honestly, the reason I found this wiki was because I was writing a naruto fanfic and I couldn't for the life of me figure out which characters were stronger than who (aside from the obvious) and by how much. I was trying to make it fun, but accurate so I found the wiki after a bit of google searching and basically fell in love with the place. Then there was that light fang thread which introduced me to @M3X, my first friend on the wiki, and subsequently @Burning_Full_Fingers, @Rocker1189, @ShrekAlmighty, @Shadowbokunohero, @BlackeJan, @TheFinalOrder, @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @Dzhindzholia, @ProfessorKukui4Life and a few others but I'm too lazy to continue writing. Just want to give a shout out to them and for VSBW for introducing me to some interesting folks.

Man I am going to cry now xD, well I joined this forum at random just to see Naruto stats, then I helped with the initial revisions then and then branching out to other verses and newer ones I am adding. And Jvando has basically mentioined all my immediate friends on here and there are others as well but I am not brave enough to mention them lol.

@M3X hate you too <3

I'm thankful for AKM having an entire sandbox where he archives his avatars.

Back