• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of Kings! Future King of Pirate vs Heavenly King! Monkey D. Luffy vs Toriko!

Alabasta Arc Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip)

Regal Mammoth Arc Toriko

Speed is UNequalized

Both are at 8-A

7-C
stat in Toriko's key is restricted

Preparation: Neither one has knowledge or any time to prepare

State of Mind: Both are fighting seriously but otherwise in-character

Locatio: Take place in the Corrida Collesuem in Dressrosa

Reward: The winner is treated to an AYCE buffet filled with the most exquisite dishes in the multiverse.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Crossover between Luffy and Toriko

I heard before that Toriko's profile is currently a mess so asking a couple of Knowledgeable Members to see what he can do in this key would be great.

Speed wise Luffy scales to a extremely casual Zoro (Mach 27) while Toriko is Mach 40 so they should be comparable.

What I find funny is the AP difference. Luffy is able to overpower 516Tons attacks while Toriko can sustain damage from 515 Tons. There's literally no gap in those numbers but apparently Toriko was harmed by that attack while Luffy didn't so I think he has the edge here but feel free to correct me.

Toriko's style is perfectly able to counter Luffy's physiology so the latter isn't getting a great advantage with this.

When it comes to fight I think Luffy has the edge as well. He seems more agile and able to dodge the attacks. From what I read I don't recall Toriko focusing in dodging his opponent while Luffy is great at it.

If Toriko has that precognition then I guess he'd eventually gains the edge but as I said, I don't know if he has that in this key.

Right, then Luffy holds the speed advantage. If the precog is a thing then things might change but as it is right now, Luffy takes this.

Luffy has AP advantage with combination attacks, and his rubber body will make hard to Toriko damage him. Luffy takes.

Yeah Toriko doesn't have his Pre Cog Bos. Only his Autophogy, Poison Resistance, Knocking, and Erase Life, he can't even use his long range Knife and Fork techniques yet.

Votes;-

Pirate Captain: 4 (Calaca Vs, Rei Rubro, Js250476. Rin the Dragon Empress)

Gourmet Hunter:

Inconclusive:

Zeezoldyck's vote doesn't count. Luffy's resistance is meaningless here since Toriko's style doesn't rely on BFT.

Back