• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The battle for who really is the strongest Slappy (Books vs HorrorTown)

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Slappy (Books) vs Slappy (Goosebumps HorrorTown)

Rules
1. Speed equalized
2. Neither are bloodlusted
3. No prep time
4. 1v1, HorrorTown Slappy won't have any of his summons
5. Book Slappy won't have any of his equipment
6. Fight takes place within a graveyard, and start on opposite sides of the arena
7. Victory via death or incap

Who wins and why?

Votes
The Original Classic:

The Newcomer:

Incon/Piercing damage:

And that proves he uses it in character how? Just because he uses it doesn't mean he uses it in character, hell it isn't the ability he uses the most.

HorrorTown would likely be pushed to use EE, but his EE isn’t shown to erase souls iirc. Unless ghost form is restricted, book Slappy kinda wins by default.

OG Slappy one shots while HT Slappy hax stomps. I will try and think on this one, anyways, i'm going to sleep
HorrorTown Slappy doesn't hax stomp, while his Reality Warping is High 8-C, he not only doesn't use it in-character but the only offensive use for it is deletion, being able to erase things. It has never shown to be able to erase souls so even if he did try to erase book Slappy he will only be able to delete the physical body while the soul remains. Where book Slappy can cause him to die of fright, possess or just continue the fight from there.

Hmmmm, then I think book slappy wins. He has 9-B Ap which can one shot HorrorTown slappy because he only has 10-B durability and OG Slappy has quite a few good hax too incap as well. And as Gewsbumpz_dude said, HT Slappy can't erase OG Slappy's soul which means OG Slappy can still kill him by AP stomping or killing him with fright.

Voting OG Slappy

HorrorTown would likely be pushed to use EE, but his EE isn’t shown to erase souls iirc. Unless ghost form is restricted, book Slappy kinda wins by default.
I mean he can erase locations possessed by ghosts or ghost inhabit and the ghosts are no longer there so I would assume he can erase ghosts. However, it’s not like he would do that in combat anyway. Book Slappy could just beat him down physically iirc and wouldn’t have a problem using his abilities more offensively.

also OG fra

Now thinking about I'm doubting if even his Existence Erasure can be used offensively. We only see it being used for creating and bending HorrorTown and never has used it in any offensive way.

Back