• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the bane of mages fights an rpg nerd with a mage built. Asta vs Han jee han

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
speed equal.

asta starts in base

one day prep.

han knows the enemy is a magic nullifier and asta knows the enemy is a long range mage with unlimited stamina

Ah. This is neat. Asta is kinda like anti everything for Han, minus Han's CQC knowledge.

I still believe Han takes it rather handily. Han would be able to quickly exploit Asta's weaknesses, and he'd know of them ahead of time due to the prep. So Han would likely stick to wind and water magic using the powers of his familiars, as they are amorphous and easily reformed. Not to mention that his infinite mana arrows are danmaku that would keep Asta on edge the entire fight. The arrows explode when deflected, so it's uncertain if Asta would even be able to fire them back at Han.

This also doesn't take into account Han's golems, his time acceleration for both himself and his opponent, his territory, his mana shackles, and all sorts of attacks that he could throw Asta's way, which would be too much for two swords alone to handle.

I'd have to go with Han here. It helps that he's also a good deal more intelligent than Asta.

eh, prep time doesent give knowlege unless they are in ashared universe or have some special ways to get info (like lovecraft cultists can summon the yog-sothot to get info)

idk how golems would react to anti magic. hans gamer ability should obviusly resist it, as its powered by a being who is AT LEAST 7B (gaia)

Ah, my fault. I was assuming Han would use his prep time to send out his little cats like he did against the Church of the Masks.

Ignore than portion then. Though he'd be rather likely to figure that out as a weakness. If Asta can only nullify with his blades, then Han can simply overwhelm him with attacks.

Demonic Transformation: After being healed by the Witch Queen and nearly being defeated by Radois, Asta unlocked the ability to channel the Anti-Magic properties of his swords through his body, greatly increasing his strength and speed while clearing his mind of all doubts and extraneous thoughts and improving his focus and clarity of mind.

• Black Meteorite: After activating his Demonic Transformation, Asta lunges at his opponent, homing in on his target's mana signature while the shroud of Anti-Magic around him nullifies oncoming magical attacks, dealing a powerful slash to the target once he is in range.

Oh wow, I definitely missed that.

That makes things A LOT more even in this case. Han wouldn't be able to land any solid attacks. The only thing he'd really have are his familiars, as while they manipulate the elements, the elements aren't magical, and are natural. He also has fool's act to halt Asta in his tracks. But, mostly, Han will likely just be in the air, waiting out Asta's form. Han certainly has the attrition advantage here.

Han would have to be careful not to get in close. But I'm fairly certain his observe, high intelligence, and detect bloodlust, would warn him of such.

Yeah. He hasn't used it recently because the Church of Masks has hidden their information. But I'm willing to bet that he'll go back to using it whenever he faces someone not in the church of masks. Or in situations like when he used it on Kwon.

they arent plain out 7c, nor are they cloak like to stop others from coming close...

i wanted to make a kwon vs yang, but than yang became 8c...

arc company being 7b is pretty lowballish to me to be honest and she will get to hes level eventualy.

Back