• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, to the battle, If the protagonist has the axe, he can swing It so fast that hee can probable outdamage the SCP, I think

It also should be more effective them bullets sinse the axe also has a bunch of weight to push the scp as It damage It, while bullets mostly do only pircing damage

aight so regardless.

is our brave child here an actual child? if not i'd say the protagonist just kinda out damages.

its one instance, i doubt it could do much agaisnt it even if the protagonist is slower with it
2 problens

1 the slower atack speed also means the adults can aproche much more safly (I forgo how to write It), metioning that the swing speed is noticible slower

2 It nostly likle has less weight on It's impact, so would more dificult to push away the adults while atacking

I'm giving him his usual axe. I'll specify it
Oh, good

Children wincon:
Spam axe swing to make the adults have dificult getting close enough to baddly damage him

Adults wincon:
Tank the axe strikes closing blood loss and push trough the heavy axe strikes to get to the protagonist

Even trough this makes seens like the adults have a big advantage, the protagonist is used to do such a thing whem fighting specimens that he can damage

He also can do a hit and run game but the hability to stop blood lost would make this very dificult to pull out

The discord mod doesn't have combat experience, and he'd kinda have to incapacitate, knock em out, or something to that degree to actually get an IC win-con, which is infecting them.

i'd say the protagoon takes this as long as they don't get themselves grabbed or anything.

i'd say the protagoon takes this as long as they don't get themselves grabbed or anything.
Someone without combat experience will have a dificult time grabing the protagonist... Trough the adults could also... Just kill him like one did against a MFT swuad that tried to kill him (they mostly got down sinse bullets are horrible wepons against the adults)

Oh that's what you meant

Aren't you knowledgeable on both verses?
Ye, but my Braun is kinda slow and I may be forgeting something, the only specimen that comes in mind is specimen 6? Sinse It kinda tries to grab but is to slow, same thing with monster 1, maybe the house one? But the old man possed is too skilled to be comparable, he can block axe atacos with his sithe

is to slow
I don't know. The worm is very fast

I mean in the end, speed is equalized and The Protagonist is pretty experienced with enemies that can hurt them badly if he gets touched
Just kill him like one did against a MFT swuad that tried to kill him (they mostly got down sinse bullets are horrible wepons against the adults)
Yeah difference is they didn't have an axe nor are they 9-C at base

don't know. The worm is very fast
In worm form not only It blitz the protagonist (making it not comparable) It also atacks in a completly diferent way
Yeah difference is they didn't have an axe nor are they 9-C at base
They bassicaly got taken by surprise thinking bullets would do a great job... Hell the aldut had It head exploded by a sniper and still fought thanks to having another brain...

Any way, yee... The man form of atack of the afults are grabing and tearing apart, so I will vote the protagonist thanks to having experience dealing with monsters and a extreme usefull and fast weapon, He shouldn't have problens dismenbering the adult with his axe giving his better experience compared to the total lack of It to the adults

And just to get this concluded

The Protagonist FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back