• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 2nd Magus Killer vs the Machias Mage (7A)

FFD!Shirou

vs

Wall Eehto

Rules:

• In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
  • The battle takes place in 'Heartland city'
    Heartland
  • They have 24 hour prep time to skout out the town to plan strategies and set up traps before the battle.
( the rules can change at any time to make the fight more fair)

Score:

FFD!Shirou: 4

Wall Eehto: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Lekmos said:
I presume Shirou won`t have his unlimited blade in this match?
Not completely, Shirou does have full use of UBW's internalised abilities (liveing blade mail) and a portal in to the UBW(his version of a nockoff GOB but it comes at a price of blood). However UBW's externalised abilities (the land of blades) are still locked (somewhat but you know back door portal hax) at the moment.

I think Wall should take this.

Shirou copying his robots would help to counter them, but because of their ability it would be a stalemate between each robots. Also Wall likely have the advantage by placing them first.

Shirou's mountain and MH+ stats puts a lot of strain on him, while Wall has comparable - better stats in base. This should give him an advantage over time.

He also have the advantage of range + his analysis of the opponent weaknesses.

0-1-0

Partly true, Wall does have the advantige in range but Shirou could match if not outright trump Wall's weaknesse analysis thanks to his Pure eyes showing him Wall's complete history (as in strengths, weaknesses, tactics, personality corks and so on). Also Shirou does have his anti-magic methods in the form of gae dearg and other Weapons(like kiritsugu If shirou is pushed past his limits) so if he plays it smart here Wall's lesser magic proxy robots would be cannon fodder here.

His profile said that he never use kiritsugu unless if it's absolute necessary, however if he use it at a moment it should be a one shot, since most of Wall powers will be counter.

Agreed, However don't for get that Wall is a evil alignment individual with no sense of collateral damage or regard to human life because when it comes to him robots are far much better. Thus he does trigger the requirements for Shirou to pull out kiritsugu on Wall. However I don't see kiritsugu being a simple one shot stomp here but rather I see it's effect causing Wall to lose it completely and going full Assault Mode(no holding back) on Shirou because not just is he in pure agony but he just lost the knowledge on how to make his proxy robots( and possibly several other aspects of his weakness magic) so he's pissed beyond all reckoning and thus the TRUE fight begins (and this is where Wall's forgetful nature come's in to play which could be the death of him here if he let's his rage get the better of him).

I am gonna go with Shirou, along side with your own statements Fray100.

I can see that Wall uses weakness firstly with his robots but Shirou negates them and i presume Wall true nature comes out, thus making Shirou use Kiritsugu in sooner or later, thus leading Wall`s assault mode.

As Wall goes assault mode and probably rage and becomes more like bull in poslin store and thus i think Shirou as master tactican surely notice this and can use it advance.

1-1-0

I see your point but don't forget Wall has a far greater range (doom lazers) and Speed then Shirou does so of he doesn't keep on his toes Wall could nuke him from outside of his range if wall's rage doesn't get the better of him.

True and yes, i thinked twice as i take count that Wall has range of 400 km. But in mind i also take that if Wall, which i presume lose his calm mind ang go mad he probably forget use his range his advance. Surely at begining of figth he will use it, but again i think he try use his weakness ability and then comes confused as Shirou counters it.

So in short i use Wall rage and his forget nature to for advance to Shirou.

3-1-0

I see, lets give this 24 hours for anyone else to add their two cents in on this topic before I bring this to an end.

Back