• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 13th (If I counted right) ticket to Home (I'm leaving)

Goji. Ovens. DatOneWeeb. M3X. Apex. LGS. Nia. Julian. Dargoo. Hellbeast. Amelia. First Witch.

And now, me.

Yes, I am leaving the wiki. I was originally planning on doing after MtG gets fully revised, but I decided to do it now.

Why? For several reasons:
  1. Stuff made out of spite: Nowadays, a good number (I will not point fingers) of CRTs are made out of spite: Whether to "look cool", whether someone making a CRT to spite some user they hate, or because a character from the verse beat a character from the OP's favorite verse. There are some CRTs that use genuine thoughts or complaints, but the amount that are made out of spite - it's too much for me.
  2. On a side note to the point above, a lot of the points are silly or just ridiculous (no, not something blatantly false; Just unrelated points . A good number of CRTs (Again, won't point fingers) use arguments such as "I am deeply disappointed that the fanbase of this verse got these upgrades through without anyone questioning this" or "I need scans for EVERYTHING, otherwise these ratings are moot and dumb and didn't happen" ...Why? Literally why? No, not just why: Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How do people want people use to "enhance" the evidence for their downgrades.
  3. FRAs and Kudos to blatantly false stuff: This is my third and final "I won't point fingers" I will say. But I have seen people act like uncivilized idiots, acting all put upon when they are called out on it and commiting massive strawmen, or stuff like "this guy is saying this CRT is invalid despite everyone disagreeing with him". To make these worse, I have seen TOO MANY likes/kudos to comments (like, usually 5+ at minimum) to this, and it's not just this: Likes get to the examples of the 2 previous points. This makes me sick.
Anyhow, this is goodbye for me. I will say some positive stuff before I go: This new forum is awesome. There are several users who I really liked and have respect for. Ant, Agnaa, Prom, Dargoo, Cal, etc.

Wanna contact me? Sure. My discord tag is Sleuth, Butcher of Lolis#6039. I am still an active staff on Character Stats and Profiles wiki, and I am also active on FC/OC wiki, where I'm making my dumb fanfic about crossing over MtG and Homestuck and giving the characters Jojo Stands.

Anyways, adios. Here's some Stairway to Heaven

Peace, buddy. You won’t be the last. I’m glad we’re still friends on Discord, and can bond over our mutual hatred of a certain deathdealing protag.

Take care man, it was nice to have you around and you seemed like a really cool guy to chat with. And you've also been quite helpful and reasonable. And yeah, really sad a lot of people are leaving as of late.

I agree with much of what you are saying, but still wish that you and other constructive members would all reconsider and help make this community improve from its faults. Nothing is made better from giving up.

I am very sorry to see you and the other longterm and constructive members leave in any case. As I mentioned elsewhere, I know that the real world is awful right now, especially for North Americans, but I want this community to serve as a safe have for all of us.

Anyway, good luck and please take care of yourself. You are always welcome back here.

Last edited:
Back