• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can somebody please explain to me the 12 dimensions and what it would take to be each individual dimensional tier? I know this is a long ass question but still, I wanna know how characters who are in tier 1 work.

It's based on the String Theory (which is 10 or 11 dimensionnal).

5D is for transcending the Multiverse in most of the case, 11/12D for transcending the String Theory, and the others are more a chain of transcending or direct statements.

What does different starting conditions mean? Different ways that the universe was created? So if a Chara after could destroy an infinite amount of universes with different starting conditions, they'd be 5-6 dimensional?

An infinite amount of universes would still be Multivers+. Idk what "different starting conditions" mean.

Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size.

Back