• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos with The Infinity Gauntlet vs Mad Jim Jaspers vs Molecule Man(post retcon)

Mad Jimmy, since he's one of the Few beings to be a threat to the Omniverse, so the writers think he's worthy of that.

I can debate otherwise my friend... I know some of Franklin's feats that the average debater wouldn't know of. Franklin fought the elestials who withstood a point-blank UN and IG , hurt a fused Multi-Abstracts , and was a threat to " Everything that Exists " by The Watcher . Sorry for that, but we can debate that another time .

But anyways...Thanos via better feats. Mad Jim Jaspers hasn't shown the capability of handling Multi-Eternity and even causing him fear, the most important notion was that Eternity wasn't involved with the threat Jaspers had . Thanos straight up owned Eternity and the entire Cosmic Pantheon consistently .

Saying he is an Omniversal threat literally means nothing if you don't have context Order. In one case, Eternity fought and even was defeated by Thanos. MJJ has literally NO feats except for being called an Omniversal thread, and his best on-panel feat scales him to Universal+ at best . SO if he is JUST an Omniversal threat, this would literally mean that Thanos would own him without much issue, literally with a handwave, unless you have canon evidence MJJ is capable of defeating Eternity and all the Cosmic Abstracts ... Which i doubt , considering most of MJJ is claims instead of feats.

Correct me if I'm wrong but all you need to be is Universal+ to beat Eternity, no? MJJ fighting Fury is at least this. As Fury tanked a Universe busting attack with minimal damage.

Back