• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Thanos gets sent by Disney to erase the Legends canon. The Legends Canon poster boy shows up to stop him.

Galactic War Reven.

Complete Gauntlet Thanos.

Speed Equalized.

Lord revan by elucidator-d8piwtu
vs.
InfinityWarThanosRender2

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Does the mind stone block mind hax?
Not on a high enough level to matter against Star Wars. Revan doesn't always start with it though.

<Galactic War Revan

Yeah I don't think this one likes to Mindhax as much as his other versions or other characters

Hmm I mean Thanos does seem to have the edge in terms of hax (Transmutation, Intangibility, Invisibility, Petrification) but he dosen't use it much. On the other hand Revan has mind hax butits never his go to.

Even if Revan doesn't lead with Mindhax, which, this is GW Revan which is completely unknown.

He still might go for a force choke or any real attack on Thanos which would kill due to his Durability

Going with Revan, Shatterpoint will allow him to tell that the IG is going to be a problem and his likely to telekinetically pull the gauntlet away from Thanos to disarm him. Thanos will have no Business trying to hold onto the IG as his physically only High 6-B while the force of the telekinesis is 5-B, I wouldn't be surprised if Revan rips off Thanos's arm along with the IG, negating Thanos biggest advantage. from here on out it will be Order 66.

with this Revan will bring balance to the Force now wielding the IG.

yes Balance

as all things should be

I will point this out to you again shadow, but to TK something away you need better lifting strenght, not AP

@Rici absolutely not and as stated before, their physcal lifting strength has nothing to do with their TK strength, Revan is Ridiculously above Starkiller who can TK entire star destroyers which weigh thousands upon thousands of tons. Their Profiles "Amplified with the force" is referencing them using the force to amp up their physical lifting strength, not their TK. Unless you're implying that Revan's TK is superhuman at best, which is a ridiculous lowball

TK does rely on lifting strenght when it comes to taling something from the enemy that they are holding unto. Slapping with tk is apliable to AP, ripping or pushing or stuff like that is Lifting Strenght.

And I didn't say his TK isn't strong enough, and I already told you that the profiles being wrong isn't my fault? Our lifting strenght page directly says that tk should have it's own thing.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Revan is Ridiculously above Starkiller who can TK entire star destroyers which weigh thousands upon thousands of tons.
Capital ships in Star Wars can weigh tens of millions to hundreds of millions of tonnes, with ISDs explicitly stated to weigh 40 million tonnes. When you get to the heavy battlecruisers and dreadnoughts, we're talking billions of tonnes.

Back