• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos from Marvel movies and his armies VS almost 300K+ Warmaidens from League of Maidens

Thanos and his armies (if it's too hard for thanos he can use different varations of the Infinity Gauntlet to full set of Infinity Gauntlet)
thanos-1559789050.jpg

Almost 300K+ Warmaidens (the players of League of Maidens :3 ) The number of them is ever growing same with knowledge of what they can do.
e94c79_222c0aaff82f4c85b7fce82c599abea1~mv2.webp

Last edited:
My guess warmaidens out number thanos and his armies, plus the healers would auto heal themselves and other warmaidens and size matters abilties can turn warmaidens into giantess who would just stop everything, plus they kinda can't die, once they die they get teleported to their HQ. Unless thanos somehow wipes all of them out at once.
For more feats play the game yourself on steam for free League of Maidens
There are also books and comics about League of Maidens (https://www.maidengaming.net/books-and-comics)

Last edited:
But my guess that warmaidens would win due to their number. Like I highly doubt that Thanos armies were in 100ks. More like couple 1000s.

How strong are the maiden army? Because if they are lower than High 7-A, Thanos can slaps all of them
I guess around tier 7, but are you sure that Thanos could by himself beat over 250k Warmaidens? Well it's almost now 300k last time I've logged into the game.

Yeah, but depend of their Hax
well they are game characters as far as I know, so they can't trully die, once they die/aka get knocked out they get teleported back to HQ.
Insanse durability as any major damage doesn't tear their bodies apart like falling from the sky or get burned to death.
I am not sure how many game mechanics for game only characters could count as hax.

Okay so far to my knowledge their powers are and not limited to.
Very high durability, regeneration, flight, growth in size like giantess, hand to hand and melee experts, gun experts, energy projectiles, elemental projectiles like lightning, fire, wind and so on, summing like demons, meteors and special totems which grant extra regenration and as well turrets, teleportation, transformation like they can change their body apperance and that's all I seen from playing the game over 70 hours, also they have passive buffs like when taking too much damage they get extra defense and so on and I bet I have missed out some abilities too. Also there's now almost-ish 300K of them now.

PS. Will try to find out the numbers for the Thanos armies. But over 50% sure that warmaidens now out number them.

well make one then.
The game is free to test out, all you need is not a potato laptop or pc.
thanks for the offer but nah, doesn't really interest me. i mean you like the game so much, maybe you can make one? if not then idk maybe someone else will

There are no profiles of Warmaidens on the wiki, furthermore, this looks to be NSFW which may not comply with the wiki's standards (after the **** game purge). Use matchups based on the profiles that are on the wiki rather than random characters outside. Or try and make a profile for the game if you really want to.

According to what I was told in our RVR thread, the game in question is not erotic and this thread seems harmless.

According to what I was told in our RVR thread, the game in question is not erotic and this thread seems harmless.
Well the game is lewd, but you won't get any naked ladies unless you buy an ad on where you can see all maidens naked, but asides that the game is pretty safe, sure it's pervy, but safe being under 18 without the bought cheats/mods which then would make it 18+ .

Okay. That was a bit more extreme than I though, but nevertheless, it doesn't seem harmful to keep this thread as long as no nudity or other eroticism is posted.

Last edited:
yea it's pretty dope, sure you can make their boobs huge and asses wide, but asides that most of it is covered, unless you buy sexy outfits, like maid, bunny costume and so on.
But asides the sex appeal the maidens or as they are called in the game warmaidens have really unique abilties and would be a fine addition to vs battles wiki.

Anyhow as now there are almost 290K Warmaidens I think that warmaidens would win against thanos and his armies without the infinity gauntlet.
But with Infinity Gauntlet it will be a lot harder for Warmaidens to win as their only advantage would be their numbers and cordinaiton.

Anyone else agree or disagree with this and give your reasons why.
Also if anyone goes on another stupid rant like before or off topic gets reported, hurray.

Last edited:
I deleted the off-topic posts.

Also, just a note that I am not woke. I am just trying to be respectful and avoid controversial topics as well as I am able, but given that I am a blunt autistic social idiot, I am not succeeding very well.

Anyway, I suppose that this thread can remain if the participants can avoid fighting about it and stick to the main topic.

If it goes out of hand again, it has to be closed though.

We do not have profile pages for these characters, and they might be too controversial to create pages for, given the nudity in the add-on to the game.

We do not have profile pages for these characters, and they might be too controversial to create pages for, given the nudity in the add-on to the game.
So don't add the nudity parts in their profile or have I dunno NSFW banner on the character page or verse page for heads up, also like on Reddit there should be a NSFW tag on a thread so people would know what they are clicking on or what characters or verses are being included in a certain discussion, becasue it's amazing how many Hentai verse are quite unique and powerful.

That is the thing though, there used to be hentai and nsfw verses before they were purged (ala Huniepop, Monster girl quest), so it's likely that the mods just don't want that here any longer.
why though? what harm did they do?

So then to conclude unless others would like to have their say.

Round 1 Thanos (without ifninity gauntlet) and his armies would loose against 286K every growing Warmaiden numbers due to their vatiery of abilities and the fact they can turn into giantess around 20 or more times their size.

Round 2 Thanos (with Infinity gauntlet, but not all stones stones 1 to 5 in varied numbers, but not a complete set of 6) and his armies. While for this it would vary on each stone Thanos uses and in how many, which would be for just 1 stone warmaidens would be 50/50 loosing or winning as their advantage is mostly their numbers. Anything more than 1 stone Warmaidens might be in touble. Also depend on how the infinity gauntlet works does it affect the whole area 360 or is based on users sense like the line of sight and so on.

Round 3 Thanos (with full set of infinity gauntlet) and his armies, while for this one is tricky as mentioned before it was never really explained how the user uses the infinity gauntlet, because if it is 360 degrees then he could snap away all of warmaidens and have only 1 or 2 pop up every now and then (new players huh) but I guess thanos has 99% chances of winning then, unless warmaidens would be too fast for him and so mnay of them it would be hard for him to concentrate (asides the obvious jiggly distractions XD) which really depends. Needs further gameplay to asses better, a help would be great guys and girls.

So damn it's still around 50/50 or heck even 60/40 in thanos favour, maybe.

why though? what harm did they do?
Verses that are purely erotic are not compatible with our other content, and neither are nude pictures.

Here are our current rules about this subject:

"Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes pages that would strictly be written as a joke, and as such more suitably belong in the Joke Battles wiki. Although we do feature some franchises with mature content, those that are primarily focused on, or are only composed of, excessive levels of sexual content will not be featured here, and the pages have to be kept clean, without erotic images. For further information, please read our Acceptable content rating scale."

Devs have commented on this versus on discord and they said

"If you consider the creation stone is basically on the same level of an infinity stone (or multiple infinity stones) and the warmaidens are imbued with a part of that power, then a Warmaiden is on par with The Vision, Scarlet Witch, or Captain Marvel. Yeah... that x 250k is gonna hurt Thanos."

So damn this means that this might even be and easy win for Warmaidens, damn I didn't know that they are that powerfull from the story and lore point of view including game mechanics, stats and so on.

anyway they are at almost 300K, and the devs mark is 1mil, so eventually Warmaidens should out number Thanos armies and just over power him with numbers, abilties and as dev said with the power of creation stone.

At first I thought this would be an interesting 49/51 50/50 51/49 battle which depended on skills, numbers and powers.

Back