• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terry Bogard vs Razor (Genshin Impact) - Spirit of the Wolf

Well hey this might actually work out lol

Plot: Terry wakes up in the world of Genshin and comes across Razor, impressed by the lad Terry takes him on to see if he's worthy of the animal.

Speed is equalised, both are of course Low 7-B. SBA otherwise

Hey! Come on come on!: 0

Wolf Boy: 4

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Fight is decided on whether Terry can interact with elemental intangibility and how high his amp is, cause skill multiplier haven't been accepeted yet and razor doesn't have that much in versatility aside from a stat reduce and shield that could break pretty easily if Terry have high ap amp.

Razor would also have the ap disadvantage most of the fight so there's that and he is skilled but not enough to talk about here.

I'll say Razor at the moment. Stat Amp and decreasion(despite of Terry having own stat amp). Probably higher range of his long attacks (same goes to stamina). Mobility. Being able to attack and defend at same time I guess by looking at his abilities. x2.5 difference in AP doesn't seem to be so big for Terry.

Could be wrong but that's it, if Terry's amp isn't so big I'll vote for razor.

Not voting yet because I have to check Razor better and I can't at the moment, but Terry can't hit intangible beings and honestly he shouldn't even have stat amps, it's just him using his ki for physical attacks, which is a totally not notable amp, some Street Fighter characters also used to have this thing (then I got it removed in a CRT), but it's just them using ki.

Back