• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Light Novel Revision : Limited Abstract Existence Type 1 For Rimuru Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious (asleep during evolution).
The Rimuru-like figure gauged this situation, eyes emotionless. Then, seeing Mjurran and assuming there were no issues, he opened his arms wide, the long silver hair pushed back and emitting a light that shone like angel’s wings.
Report. By the name of Raphael, Lord of Wisdom, I command Belzebuth to consume all the magicules within this barrier. Do not leave even a single soul fragment behind.
With those words, Belzebuth was activated, a villainous force unleashed upon the world—but one used for a certain goal, tracing each of the results Raphael calculated. Every magicule within the barrier covering the town was absorbed, converting the atmosphere back into pure air. Then the barrier itself was neatly eaten up, and then Belzebuth was halted. It was as if nothing had ever happened to this space at all.
This was Raphael, the figure that took the form of Rimuru, the apparently soulless master. And even now, the Lord of Wisdom was edging his way closer to Shion. Bringing his hands forward, he began to cast Analyze and Assess—carefully, with every intention of making his master’s hopes come true.
………
……

Mjurran watched slack-jawed as all this unfolded. The barrier they had all built over the town was devoured instantly, which was a threat in itself, but beyond that:
…This just can’t be!!
The skill had engaged in its own actions, without the will of its master. She could understand if it had been ordered to do so beforehand, but it didn’t seem that way here. This figure seemed closer to a spirit than a monster.
It was crazy, but she sensed that it was nothing she could laugh at. All she could do was stay out of the way and watch. (Volume 5)
In fact, the 'Great Sage' (Before becoming 'Wisdom King Raphael) was able to revive Rimuru who had died in another timeline (One of the timelines Chloe went through).
And so, Chloe and Chronoa swapped back and forth as they told their story. Based on Chloe’s—I mean Chronoa’s—memory, I wasn’t dead in the future. It was indisputably the Empire that had defeated me, but by all accounts, I had somehow revived afterwards.
Fair enough… If I survived, then that meant ‘Great Sage,’ the predecessor of Raphael-san, was alive too. It appeared to have taken some time, but in the end, it also managed to pull through. (Volume 12)
And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. Which means, Raphael is an abstraction in itself.
Report. Unique skill Great Sage attempting evolution, using Deviant as a sacrifice… Successful. Unique skill Great Sage has evolved into Raphael, Lord of Wisdom.
The Great Sage attempted it without sacrificing anything several hundred million times—and then, after a trial-and-error process that seemed like it would last for all of time…
…it obtained its Harvest Festival gift—conquering, and evolving, into an ultimate skill, the loftiest height possible in the world. (Volume 5)
Since, Raphael is Rimuru's skill, then Rimuru can have a Limited Abstract Existence type 1 via Raphael which is a skill.

Agreed for limited abstract existence but for digital lifeform its should be type 1 which will not be added until volume 19 is officially translated

Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious (asleep during evolution).

In fact, the 'Great Sage' (Before becoming 'Wisdom King Raphael) was able to revive Rimuru who had died in another timeline (One of the timelines Chloe went through).

And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. Which means, Raphael is an abstraction in itself.

Since, Raphael is Rimuru's skill, then Rimuru can have a Limited Abstract Existence type 1 via Raphael which is a skill.
So agree

If Rimuru becomes a Digital Lifeform, it will probably get AE type 1.
Rimuru became a digital lifeform in Volume 19; I guess it would later be for his true dragon key.

Actually, I saw how Anos got the Limited AE type 1 and it seems to suit Rimuru. So, that's why I used the word limited.
Anos' case is different; he can become abstract type 1 by using a special ability.

I could see limited abstract existence type 1 being fine.

Last edited:
I mean, it regenerated from Rimuru. I am judging whether or not Rimuru would get it since soul is a lump of information, in the Light Novel; information can be proved of abstract existence. Though, Fuse seems to have a habit of adding too much information where less is more is better. one point seems disproved since the notion that souls are pure information given that digital beings are lifeforms stated to be entirely made of just information and also almost made spiritual lifeforms being as physical which was a disproven point of a last CRT downgrage.

Well if Raphael can exist seperately from Rimuru information and act as his Abstract existence then I don't see any problem. Agree with the OP. But If any case Raphael can't exist after Rimuru information Completely erased then disagree.

Well if Raphael can exist seperately from Rimuru information and act as his Abstract existence then I don't see any problem. Agree with the OP.
this is the same case as the Lord of justice Michael, and it happened in volumes 15 and 19. But the official translation is not there yet

Is anyone here reading the Tensura Light Novel? I wanted to ask if infinite parallel universes or infinite dimensions is mentioned in the Light Novel? I've seen people saying this is mentioned in the Light Novel, but the last time I saw it it was fake.

Is anyone here reading the Tensura Light Novel? I wanted to ask if infinite parallel universes or infinite dimensions are mentioned in the Light Novel? I've seen people saying this is mentioned in the Light Novel, but the last time I saw it it was fake.
It is not in ln and if someone says otherwise then ask for the source from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back