• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-snip- I guess being able to interact with AE type 1 is vague enough to cover what I wrote here previously. However, I think we could make it a bit more specific, which could be its own CRT.

I believe everything has been discussed, but I don't know if all of those discussions have been concluded.

Whether the Dwelling of Spirits or where the Banquet takes place are pocket dimensions or just dimensions, i haven't seen anything that suggest they are entire universes.

That's my stance on it, obviously with Velgrynd's feat from volume 15, we know she is capable of travelling to different universes, and that will probably scale to everyone, but atm i am not really seeing it based on what we know.

They will get it in the future though, btw it's not 2-C, but Low Multiversal range, 2-C implies the characters can destroy multiple universe, when they can only travel to them.

Well as i said nothing implies those dimensions are entire universes so i don't think so, though as i said in the future Low Multiversal range will be added, so we just have to wait a little.

SO... what about Geld? Celestial, as far as I have seen, didn't say anything about it after the initial misunderstanding that I was refering to Geld I. We have yet to see Celestial's input on Geld II's feat of resisting the effects of Starved and also to check who scales to it.

Think Neo is referring to the Pre-Harvest Festival characters.

It counts as resistance to madness manipulation and empathetic manipulation, think mind manipulation doesn't really fit, Starved makes people basically insane with hunger, madness manipulation is specific to this.

Where is it established soul=mind?

Finding that hard to believe when the series makes a lot of differentiation between the parts of the body, such as spiritual body, astral body, and soul.

Actually they are etched onto the outer layer of the astral body or something like that, unique skills are the shape of the mind itself and require a strong soul to possess, so yes having Starved, a unique skill means having resistance to soul manipulation.

What i thought you meant was that resisting Starved gives soul resistance which isn't the case.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Oh, you're talking about Yuuki brainwashing ppl, yea that's specific to the WN.
Anyway think we are done here.
Oh, I think he is talking about Geld (the son) resisting the effects of Starved One that affect the Orc army that should number around 200,000 not from the WN's event, unless I am wrong.

Yea but that's not soul manipulation, Starved drives ppl insane with hunger, has nothing to do with the soul, only the users of unique skills have soul resistance, their skills themselves aren't soul manipulation.

I agree that it wouldn't give any soul manipulation resistance. I just wanted to point out since this where 200,000 was also reference in the LN. In any case, I agree the thread looks done.

Cool, i will close the thread.

The mind resistance which was already added should be removed, the possibly resistance to madness manipulation should just be resistance to madness manipulation, also resistance to spiritual attacks should be removed since it's death manipulation and resistance to durability negation isn't a thing.

Think there was other stuff, but the op can do all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back